the Rift

Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin
The Clovenheart

Spit. Wet, hot, and the embodiment of rudeness. Just as Ashamin had offered the mare kindness, she returned with undeserved hate. The Clovenheart had perhaps been on a lucky streak of only meeting kind people, but regardless he was too shocked to reply at all, at first. It seemed all were to be made uncomfortable by this mare in some way or another, and that Ashamin was not exempt. His two cerndyr did not hesitate in casting her shocked looks, each of them offended in their own way. They were split between offensive and defensive, unsure what they wanted to do next, so Ashamin held them in their places with a mental command.

Discontent but still wishing to do something, Rakt took a step closer to the fox that had previously been the forceful object of the mare's attention and lowed softly at the creature as a gesture of solidarity. Lochan only blinked to signify that he, too, was displeased with this newcomer's attitude.

What came next surprised the Clovenheart, for he had not expected so many words to come out of the blood-mouth stallion at once. But it was a pleasant surprise, and the painted buck was almost thankful that he didn't have to stand up for himself. Ashamin did not preoccupy himself with masculine ego, and as a result was not offended that Voodoo had stepped up to defend him. And everything that the older stallion said was not only perfectly right, but telling of the one who spoke the words. Ashamin looked at the darker male with more curiosity and a deeper want for understanding than before. Perhaps he was the one worth offering a home too, rather than this flighty and unkind mare. She seemed much more interested in the pegasus among them, anyway.

"He speaks the truth, Eredhes; I have never meant harm to you or your kin, and I am sorry for the loss you have suffered. That said, I encourage you to reconsider your position and think before so quickly judging strangers, particularly those who help you and offer you a home," the Clovenheart said with a tinge of ice in his tone. Had he not been holding back, every syllable would have been biting. "Should you learn to appreciate those who seek to aid you, perhaps we could speak again. For now, I think it would be best if we parted ways."

And it was true, and he meant it. He tried to convey his earnestness the best way he could without his annoyance coming into play too much, and with his companions focused on Ouija they couldn't make his offer seem insincere. But while it was still an offer, it wasn't as wholehearted as the one that followed. The Clovenheart turned to the older stallion then, gathered himself, and nodded his crown in respect.

"I appreciate your understanding and wisdom, stranger. Should you wish to follow me when I go, I could offer you and your companion a home. I think you might find others with your patience and kindness among us," Ashamin said with hope, his dark eyes deep and his offer genuine. This wasn't just anyone, he was truly thankful for how this dark buck had acted and defended him. "Regardless of your decision, I would consider you my ally in these wilds."

""

Image Credits

@Lotherarius..

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-14-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-16-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-22-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-22-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-28-2016, 12:40 PM