the Rift

[PRIVATE] Maybe I'm a different breed

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Raeden could not help but chuckle at the small girls response. She seemed so independent for her age, and if she only knew what the wold was going to be like. It was not a nice place that was filled with sprinkles and unicorns... Okay well maybe Helovia was filled with unicorns. That was not the point, the girl was going to have a difficult time fitting into this place. Her genes were clearly mutated and she looked more like Tin than a normal filly. Golden ears perked up to her the girl mention the name Alice... No that could not be her sisters Alice, surly there were other Alice's right? The mare chuckled slightly at the thought Well she just worries about you. It is what mothers do. She watched Tin for a moment then the child asked questions about the Edge. I have always loved Edge. Tin loves it as well, there is a lot of trees and brush to shade you from the sun. It is very warm and almost tropical feeling with the heavy mist that blankets the land at night. Maybe one day your mom will let you visit it. The excited child jumped with joy as Tin responded to her. She almost chirped a low grunt back and her nose reached towards him. Tin Bumped his nose on the child's and flicked his tail with excitement. He let the small child touch him, something he is not fond of strangers doing. Well I am glad you have a brother to share your time with. Cherish it as much as you can. I remember being young and adventuring with my sister. That is why it suck to grow up, you have a job and duty to uphold. Her honey covered maw dripped with words as her attention flicked to another strange creature.

He was not a normal colt. Tusks grew from his maw and his hooves had three toes like Tin. He was very, very large compared to the young girl and creature almost seemed other worldly. Teal eyes looked down to Tin as he halted beside the filly. Raeden waited for a moment before she spoke, the silence crept through the frozen air. Hello I am Rae from worlds edge. Are you her brother? She asked kindly not letting his looks bother her. Raeden Ignored her burning thoughts as she waited to see what Tin would do. The deer turned his attention to the colt and turned his heavy antlered skull. He reached his small nose out to touch the boy in a greeting of hello. Don't look so excited to be here. Raeden let her gaze fall upon the boy then she looked to Romina. The Basin had to have pissed the God of Spark off, because there was some type of mutated genes going on in this pool.

words words

OOC::

Image Credits

@Romina @Ru'in

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-01-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Ru'in - 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 08-09-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 09-01-2016, 10:00 PM