[OPEN] sacre..d

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

From the moment his eyes had met the imposing figure of Mauja the stained boy had felt an uneasy feeling grow in the pit of his chest and it had lingered as they had travelled to the Worlds Edge. He felt under pressure, withering under an unspoken expectation that he had to somehow fit his own hooves into the prints of his fathers—but Sacre knew he couldn’t. He was not d’Artagnan and with every step he took beside the Frozen Light he felt guiltier that he had returned alone, had he already disappointed the great white unicorn whom his father had spoken to highly of? 

Just by being Sacre and not d’Artagnan?

A rueful smile had spread onto his dark lips at that thought and he felt like cursing his own sire for the mess he left behind, cursing his own mother for dying and leaving him so alone. His sister… but what had he done in the end? Left his heart with a moon faced girl who he had never told and abandoned his twin brother to the prejudiced world—and ran. The key to the Dragons Throat still tangled in his mane, his excuse to go back, but he hesitated at the thought and pushed it away.

The landscape changed and the Meadow blended into the Worlds Edge and Sacre’s brilliant blue gaze recognized it instantly. The Edge, where Rishima had taken him captive… was she still here? He stifled a snort and tossed his head to the sky wondering why his life was so marred by thieves, be it chains or death. Yet, he hadn’t come back here to mourn a past, instead he must carve a future, but it was hard to see through the memories that kept clogging up his mind. Even Mauja seemed caught up in recollection and his words brought on that same sickening feeling as before.

“Mauja” he called his name softly as they came to a halt, he lingered in the sun with his two foxes, despite his spotted friend who stood in the shadows. “I am not him” he said, half to himself, thinking that Mauja knew this anyway but Sacre felt like he needed to say it. “He won’t come back… Forget him” he requested, begged, for the Frozen Light deserved to live on without his father’s memory clinging to him, bringing him down.

"Forget" ... "Forget" even his foxes echoed.  

After that, the boy looked about himself, noting the odd glass shard and the smell of sea on the wind. “I remember it,” he said, casting his eyes about the familiar surroundings, a place he may now call home—just like he had the Basin and the Throat.

“What’s it like now… The Worlds Edge?” he asked with curiosity, for the last time he had come here it was Mirage who had been Queen. 

still love that mau table ;~;

art credit

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-15-2016, 05:16 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 06-19-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-20-2016, 06:08 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Alysanne - 06-27-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 06-28-2016, 05:23 PM