[OPEN] sacre..d

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

In his wish, his pleading, he had angered the Frozen Light by asking him to forget the old shade who would never come back—who should never come back. A murdering madman whose only joy came from the poisons he found and the blood he spilt so… why was Mauja so attached to him? d’Artagnan was a monster who took joy in the pain of others, who contradicted the term healer and did nothing to save his own family from demise. Why Sacre demanded, intense confusion filling his young voice as he ignored the stallion’s growl along with his own brilliant blue eyes blazing back. He searched and searched the face of Mauja, thinking back to his own sire and trying to pin point a part of him that was worth remembering. Sacre would always remember d’Artagnan, but only for the reason that he was his father and Sacre could never not love him, despite that he hated the atrocities he’d committed.

Yet Mauja… he paused, gathering his scattered thoughts and re-considered his words. He had wanted to try help Mauja, but his help had turned into the exact opposite it.

“That was wrong, I’ve angered you… I’m sorry,” he said with a gentler, apologetic voice. Sacre didn’t come back to pick fights with friends, he came back to stand by their side and not push them away. “I just—“ how did he put it into words? These feelings, his heart that only wished Mauja goodwill, but he felt uneasy beside him.

Like he was something of a burden.

“My family must have caused you pain, I don’t want to cause you anymore” he said as his foxes bowed their heads and Sacre’s face fell in sadness as the pressure of responsibility weighed down on his youthful shoulders. He had handled it badly so far, but he hoped Mauja would at least forgive him for his cruel words and see the boy who only wanted to make things better.

He listened to his nonchalant sounding words about the Worlds Edge and its reigning Monarchs, Sacre had never heard of them. Perhaps Helovia was completely different even in the few seasons he had been missing. He had, however, lived in the Dragons Throat for a long time, it was easy for the big news to slip by him.

Before he could reply, however, there was another voice and another scent he didn’t recognise. Sacre turned to see a pretty pegasus mare who berated Mauja and Sacre couldn’t help but laugh with his joyful and, albeit, slightly apologetic sound. “I think I’ve put him in a bad mood” he gingerly conceded, pushing his earlier sour thoughts aside to greet the good Doctor “you can blame me” he winked at her and smiled his great boyish smile.

The Worlds Edge appeared to be very different from how he remembered it so far.

“Nice to meet you Aly” he returned the head dip as his foxes echoed ”Aly!”, ”Aly” and jumped out from behind Sacre’s forelegs to greet her.

“If you will have me, I would like to stay here” he replied brightly and remembered the rank she had put next to her name earlier. He gave Mauja a side glance to check his expression before continuing “my father used to be a Moon Doctor, a long time ago” he smiled, giving away that he wasn’t a complete stranger. Sacre had been born after d’Artagnan had moved to the newly formed Aurora Basin and had never witnessed his sire in his Doctor’s role.

“I’m Sacre… the red one is Inari and the pale one is Ríona” he introduced himself and each fox, they both yapped a greeting—“they think you’re pretty” Sacre complimented, ignoring the pointed looks from the two.

”You mean you do” Inari snorted.

art credit

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-15-2016, 05:16 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 06-19-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-20-2016, 06:08 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Alysanne - 06-27-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 06-28-2016, 05:23 PM