the Rift

[OPEN] sacre..d

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Silence before the storm. His cold eyes looked into her silver fleck's that were warm. She was trying to help him, she only said very few words. He was the one who looked back into her own eyes. He was the one who could have not looked at all, or just walked past the pale specter. The backlash came upon her as he tried to cut her hide with knife like words. Pale gold ears pinned flat to her skull and the sharpened horn pointed towards the snow beast's neck. He screamed at her and her teeth bared at the white stag. Her heart raced as she wanted to mangle the creature in front of her. Ice spikes rose from the earth and her legs slit open bleeding on the ground. Crimson liquid dripped from deep wounds on each leg. Tin almost lunged forward towards the frozen man, then he was stopped. Teal eyes looked to the small bleeding beast and she shook her head no. Cries from hell rose for the white beast's chest. Mauja screamed in the specters face to leave, to get out of his sight. A cold glare looked upon him and silver sparks filled her once calm warm eyes. I only tried to give you some type of comfort, but you know, I would not expect you to understand. A stranger does not have to know your life story to just say sorry. You act like no one else has had to deal with loved ones leaving or dying. Well guess what that is Life and life goes on. You have a black hole where your heart is, and you will always live in pain and suffering; if you do not get your head out of the past. All you can do is cherish memories, and smile on the good time. That is all i tried telling you but fuck it! Go suffer and linger in your own self pitty because you push away anyone who tries to help you. You are just a heathen in that empty shell.

She wanted to say so much more to the beast, but her cream tail turned to him quickly as she walked away from him. Her ears had heard what the doctor had said, but she did not comprehend until she turned towards them. I am sorry I was just trying to help, but what ever. The a smaller voice was heard from the black stallion he was agreeing with her? The pale gold mare walked over to the black laced boy and she stood in front of him. Bloody hooves walked over the ice spikes. They crumbled and cracked under her weight, leaving shards in her once traveled path. Her eyes burned with the words she just told the Frozen Light. She knew it was probably wrong, but she could not help the storm brewing inside of her. Crimson pooled on the ground in front on them. Cream legs were stained making their normal color not even visible. You should not be sorry about anything. I am sorry to bring a storm to a calm ocean. Welcome to Edge Sacre, if you ever see anything you need or want please come see me. I will try my best to get it for you. I will be on my way now. Pale gold dipped to the Moon Doctor as she started walking away.

Raeden was a tornado that was leaving a path of destruction behind her. Teal orbs looked back at the white beast and he cream tresses shook. Then the gaze fell back to Aly. Her eyes said she was sorry, the mare had no intention of this happening. Tin stayed by her side not looking at a single person. His deep legs glistened with deeper wet tones. The specter had no intention of speaking to the Frozen light again. She would not run from him, nor would she hide. The mare would simply just stare blankly at him from now on. Not a single word would pass from her honey maw, only the cold stare of hate that he gave everyone else.
words words

OOC:: Well then.... haha so feel free to have Mauja cut her or draw more blood from her body. It would just be a scar to remind her what happens what you show emotion, or try to help a stranger. Haha

Image Credits

@Mauja @Sacre @ Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-15-2016, 05:16 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 06-19-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-20-2016, 06:08 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Alysanne - 06-27-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 06-28-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: sacre..d - by Mauja - 06-29-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: sacre..d - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: sacre..d - by Sacre - 07-01-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: sacre..d - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 05:10 PM