the Rift

[OPEN] hope and memory

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

So distracted were Alysanne and Hemlock, continuing their quiet discussion over what they could do that they did not notice the approach of someone else until they had spoke. The hesitant voice interrupted thoughts of finding flat stones to press the feathers between (but then, how to carry them from here?) and Alysanne started with a small jump in her place at the sound of it.

“Oh!”

She exclaimed as she turned, quickly spotting the beautiful white pegasus standing nearby. As there was no aggression in the other’s stance, Alysanne settled quickly and offered a small smile as she answered the kind question. “I’m fine. It’s just that…” But her dark face crumpled back into a frown when she looked back down to the bent and damaged feathers that lay on the ground, guarded by Hemlock as he peered curiously up at this new stranger. It seemed strange to him that he and Aly could have spent years here in Helovia and yet there were still unknown faces that they had yet to meet.

His bonded, meanwhile, was attempting to describe. “I took the feathers of my family out with me when I left the Edge but I shouldn’t have, because they’ve become bent in our travels. I don't know why I did it...” She wondered how silly it sounded, how upset she was getting over these feathers - but perhaps if this mare was a mother, she might understand. Her green eyes were undeniably sad as she sought to explain. “My son and daughter are missing and they’re all I have left of them.” She reached down to nuzzle the three feathers gently, each still smelling faintly of their previous owner be it son, daughter, or sister.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

Messages In This Thread
hope and memory - by Alysanne - 06-15-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 06-17-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Alysanne - 06-23-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Alysanne - 07-14-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 07-15-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Alysanne - 07-16-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 08-06-2016, 02:25 PM