the Rift

[PRIVATE] we could wait forever

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

The black mare wasn’t a healer but, hey, not everyone could be. It was wonderful to hear about the passions of others, especially when they didn’t align with her own because that meant Alysanne could learn something new. “That is a noble pursuit, Ravel.” She used the same word that the black mare had employed to describe healing on purpose, a smile twisting on her mouth at the gentle joke. “Helovia is not only rich in lore for itself but also the dozens of homelands that others have come from. Have you spoken with our Seer Alune yet?” Surely his ranks of sages and philosophers would be the best fit for Ravel!

“It’s been four years now, I came to Helovia quite by accident - I got lost in a snowstorm and separated by my family. The members of the Edge took me in and I found a home here.” Alysanne felt as though she were radiating fondness, the warmth in her voice clearly demonstrating a love for this herd. And, when it came down to it, she did love it - more than anywhere else she had ever lived. However many pig-headed kings she had to deal with, the Edge felt like it would always be her home.

But before she can lapse into dreamy silence, Alysanne was quick to continue. “Luckily, my sister and son found me before too long and they’ve been living here as well.” Alysanne knew that she was one of the fortunate ones - whose left-behind family was almost completely in Helovia now despite the fact that they had not been born there. Even though her son was currently missing she still fostered a bright sense of hope that he would one day return, that they would all be together. But just as she had left her parents when she was younger to start a life and family of her own - perhaps Artorius had felt the same drive pushing him from the Edge.

“Do you have any siblings?” Sometimes it was a heavy question but, hopefully, it would be an easy topic for Ravel.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Ravel
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
we could wait forever - by Ravel - 06-15-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: we could wait forever - by Alysanne - 06-16-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: we could wait forever - by Ravel - 06-17-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: we could wait forever - by Alysanne - 06-20-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: we could wait forever - by Ravel - 07-10-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: we could wait forever - by Alysanne - 07-24-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: we could wait forever - by Ravel - 07-26-2016, 03:05 PM