the Rift

What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 210gfok.png]

ABEL & NYM

Just me and my shadow.

"You... You don't-" Abel was almost choking on the realization that their mother did not recognize them. The one thing in his life that he aspired to be like, to have her fight and her venom, to be stronger than his father. A world he once thought he knew so well came crashing down around him, like someone had stolen the air from his lungs, the words wouldn't come out. The darker twin stood devoid of motion and turned to the ground so the others wouldn't see the torment on his face. Nym had not taken it quite so hard as his twin had, although the shock was written all across his face. "What do you mean 'wrong' mother? I don't like this game."

Nym, the calmer but less bright of the two clearly hadn't put it together that their mother no longer recognized them. His undying love for her shown in every movement and look. His confusion was further enhanced by the appearance of a fairy and a warthog. The pair seemed to be spouting nonsense and rather rudely addressing his mother in a way Nym's father definitely had not taught him. "Hey! That's my mum you're talking to, get lost!"

In the confusion and weirdness the situation had grown into, Abel had slowly raised his head once more to fix a death glare on Brooke. "Don't honestly tell me you're that dumb Nym" his voice was quiet as his body trembled in anger. Green eyes were wild and his teeth grated against each other. "How could you? We are your sons! How could you forget?!"

Abel's voice filled with anguish and accusation, the fiery temper passed down from his mother controlling his emotions.

----
Nym talks
Abel talks

Lines: Tamme <33

Messages In This Thread
What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN - by Brooke - 10-19-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN - by Nym - 10-22-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN - by Brooke - 10-22-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN - by Nym - 10-30-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: What's Lost | (imi- Torasin or Twins) OPEN - by Brooke - 11-02-2012, 03:22 PM