the Rift

[OPEN] And our hearts did beat... [acceptance]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
Rexanna watched with a gentle smile on her lips as the mare looked to her. A smile crossed her face until the small voice of Kianzo broke the silence that had stretched between Zyanya and Rexanna. Immediately, after the words left her son’s mouth, her daughter piped up as well as she agreed with the colt. Rexanna’s eyes squinted as her head swivelled in a flurry to the children. A single golden ear flicked back to the newcomer on the border as she began to speak before pausing. Rexanna allowed the moment of silence for her blue gaze to catch the twins’ before she continued. “That is not how children greet those upon our borders.” Her voice was calm, but very demanding. It was easy to see how Kianzo had the confident sound to his voice, as the demanding tone from his mother filled the air.

Lifting her exotic striped face to the mare before her, she offered a tiny smile as she spoke of her name. Rexanna filed the name away, remembering it to the mare’s opalescent face. “My apologies, Zyanya. They haven’t learned their manners yet.” She forced another small glance to the colt and filly before perking her attention back up to Zya at the mention of Frost Fyre. “Of course. If it is a home that you seek, you have come to the right place.” She smiled, part of her still full of the embarrassment of Kianzo’s words. “These are the Sentinels. They keep an eye on the borders. Stopping when you saw them was a great call.” She smiled an honest smile. “Is there a job you would like to begin? Or would you like to see what’s around before diving straight in?” She questioned, turning her body slightly away from the mare with the invitation for her to follow. “I am the lead Thief for the Basin. There are many other occupations as well. We have warriors, crafters, visionaries, and healers.” Her voice was gentle as Marembo worked to guide the colt and filly further back into the Basin. Kiada protested at first, stamping her hooves with a small whine. “They are a bit impatient, again my apologies. If you follow me I can accept you.” She let her gaze drift away from the lavender orbed mare to look upon her twins with a slight frustrated look.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Zyanya @Kianzo
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: And our hearts did beat... [acceptance] - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 04:15 PM