the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's A Jungle Out There

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

It was a soothing to feel the warmth spread over her body and cocoon her entirety in a fiery shell of protection. There had been a time when she had first acquired this magic that she had feared it, but no longer. It was as much a part of her as her heart was beating in her chest, she couldn't ever get rid of it for it was in a sense a living being within her soul. It had taken a long time for her to share this gift with either of her boys when they were younger for fear of scaring them or accidentally setting something a blaze and causing something much worse to happen. It turns out that Aeolus was actually as fascinated by it as she was, if not a little jealous considering he could only shot random bolts of fiery electricity. It had been a huge step out of her comfort zone and tonight was no different, she had only ever shared her gift with a few select individuals that she felt would not judge her for her strange gift.

Hearing Banj start up a fuss she couldn't help the laughter that burst from her mouth at the absolutely hilarious commentary and the reactions of the hybrid. Never had anyone actually reacted in this manner for seeing something such as this but then again the buck certainly wasn't from around here. She guessed that magic was not something the stallion was accustomed to seeing on a daily basis, ok well maybe not daily. "Banj, I'm fine really." She said through her own childish giggling trying to say anything to help him understand she was not going to melt into a pile of burnt skin and bone. It had definitely been a thought when she was first discovering her magic but thankfully none of that had happened to date.

Hikari took a jump backwards at the buck's frantic footsteps with wide eyes and a look of confusion on her face as flames burst out upon her tails. If she had not known that Hikari had fire magic already she too would be freaking out thinking that she had set her poor companion on fire. Looking back up to Banj she felt his breath upon her skin as he...tried to blow her out. Well that's certainly a new reaction she mused her giggling once again taking over." Its alright Hikari he is just new to all this." She stated silently to reassure her. "As I said its magic. It doesn't hurt me but will burn anyone else should I let it. Hikari also shares similar magic." She explained nodding down to Hikari who's tails were slowly burning out and returning to normal without a single hair being singed or burnt.

"Brisa Speaks"
Silent Speech
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
It's A Jungle Out There - by Brisa - 06-16-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Banjo - 06-21-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Brisa - 06-21-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Banjo - 06-27-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Brisa - 06-27-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Banjo - 06-27-2016, 08:55 PM