the Rift

[PRIVATE] salt mines

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

She is not alone.

Ker - who is sheepishly perched on the gargoyle's large haunches, having been firmly scolded for her act of cowardice when the orb came towards them - gives a short trill of warning and lends Oizys her sharp eyes, which she uses to observe Kid approaching them. Oh, joy. She wants to be alone, to try and work out what new power is flooding through her, and yet he just has to come and piss on her chips.

Now is really not a good time for her to be around him, not when she's in a good mood and full of high spirits after the acquiring of an apparent magical ability. It's times like these when she's more susceptible to letting her guard down and allowing the Feels to creep right on in. If she interacts with him now, the sympathy might just take control of her, and god dammit, she can't risk that happening. These are emotions that must be summarily purged from her very soul if she is ever to become great, as she knows she must; not to mention the fact he seems to be a perceptive little shit and she doesn't want him realising her weakness. He'd mocked her just for her horns, she can scarcely imagine what he'd do if he found out about her Feels. He'd probably piss himself with delight.

She rather wishes she knew what her magic was already, so she could use it on him.

Instead, she glances at him as he pulls up close. She's in too good a mood to feel particularly ill-tempered even when he's all up in her personal space, but she summons up an irritated expression to cast across her face, just because that's what he'll expect to see. She'd hate to disappoint him! "Just call me Queen Bullshit." She laughs, hard, harsh. If the roles were reversed and he'd got the orb, she'd be as pissed as hell and full of salty delights, so she can only imagine how this must be killing him. The bitch wants to brag and boast about how she won, how he lost, etc etc, but she just doesn't have it in her, much to her dismay. Anybody else, and she'd do so without blinking, but because of her god damn Feels, the insulting words just jam in her throat.

"How the hell do I know what I've got, though? Is it like a...button you press?" She looks him up and down, hating the fact she's asking him a question and yet unable to smother the words as they leave her. "You've got magic, right? Every other fucker and his dog seems to be born with it - so how do you use it?" Her tri-horned head tilts at him, her cold grey eyes inscrutible.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Kid

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
salt mines - by Kid - 06-17-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-18-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: salt mines - by Kid - 06-18-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-19-2016, 11:29 AM