the Rift

[PRIVATE] salt mines

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
A laugh escapes my lips, shit eating grin budding across skeletal features. "Well then I'd have the prettiest asshole around." (Although the flowers would prove an interesting obstacle for... things) Sure, it'd be comedic to see me with my ass in full bloom running around Helovia for several straight (not) years, but it'd get tiring eventually with the questions. "Excuse me, why is your ass so stunning flowering?" "Well you see, I tattled that my friend actually does have a heart and she exacted her revenge. That heart of hers is brittle and black." Yeah, no— I'm not wasting hours of my life retelling the story of how idiot me thought she wasn't serious and got fucked up as a result. Actions have consequences (as Volterra has begun to learn).

That is, to say, if she even has the magic ability to make buttholes beautiful (she doesn't).

She tells me I could put a stone through someone's head, could destroy their life with a single kick to a lucky pebble— my spine tingles at the idea, of burying a stone deep into someone's temple, taking away all their potential and leaving them to rot. Did I truly have that power, to render someone lifeless on such a whim? My eyes draw to the unicorn, brows furrowed as the thoughts continue to cling to me (I could end so many lives)— "yeah, awesome." The smile comes out poorly, failing to hide the pain of such a thought. I could become something even worse than Mother, even worse than all of my ancestors before me, staggering warriors suited to land a killing blow.

Would I ever land such a fatal strike?

Was I capable of wrenching someone's life away from them, leaving them for dead in some distant land where no one would even notice the corpse? Could I bring myself to take away everything, to kill without mercy? No. I had morals, I had limits. Murder, whether it was justified or not, was never going to be an act I committed. I may be keen on domination and destruction, but I can take without truly taking— I could leave them in crumbling ruins, could reign triumphant even if they still lived. Perhaps if I felt threatened enough, was pressured into it, I could commit the act of killing, but never leisurely do so. I couldn't waltz around destroying whomever I pleased, I could not do it for sport.

Would she ever do it? Would she ever take a life with no hesitation? She's still so young, it seems like such a far off possibility that she would ever try and kill someone. But with her magic, it could definitely be possible— she could do so much damage, could make others miserably inept with a simple conjuration of electric wild life. If she tried hard enough, worked relentlessly enough, she could be swift and kind in ending others— she could also be cruel and unforgiving in their execution. The true question is, would she do it?

I look at her in disbelief, she wanted me to touch it? My sullen mood lingers, adamant in looming over me as our conversation drifted ever forward. "Fucking hell, really? You can't touch it and see for yourself?" As much of a "big brave boy" as I was, the idea of making contact with something that sizzled and cracked and made the air so crisp in its presence was not at all ideal. Like hell I'd be touching that. But looking at her, wiggling her brows and anticipating my move— ah fuck it. I'll prove to her that I'm fearless, stepping forward to face the spark horse. I don't even hesitate.

My muzzle touches its shoulder as it trots at her side, a quiet gasp pulled from me as I make contact and feel it crackle against my skin, releasing all its stored power. I feel it ripple through me, a wild feeling that surges through each and every muscle, followed by a muffled hiss. As high of a pain tolerance as I had, this pain was sharp and jagged, random in its blows as my body succumbed to the feeling of coursing electricity. "First off, fuck you. Secondly, fuck your magic. And third, fuCK." I felt stupid for touching it, but fuck it— it's not like I had anything better to do with myself. "Next time, you're the one who's gonna do the stupid shit."

"Talk."
kid
run my reputation.

image | coding

@Oizys

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
salt mines - by Kid - 06-17-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-18-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: salt mines - by Kid - 06-18-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-19-2016, 11:29 AM