the Rift

[PRIVATE] salt mines

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
OMG WHAT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU'D REPLIED TO THIS AJOSODUHUIG

He doesn't know she has already killed.

Well, it wasn't her who landed the final blow upon the bay woman - that was all Father's work - but he'd tilted back the corpse's head and commanded his daughters to feast. Oizys had gone so, gleefully. She had sliced her horns across the throat, gashed it until it squirted blood, then bathed in the last remnants of the mare's life. The memory brings a shudder of delight to the gargoyle's form. She'd inherited her mother's sharp wit, but none of her morals. Oh, no - in that aspect, she's definitely a daddy's girl.

A part of her knows that the taking of life is not something that should be done freely, remorselessly. But her sire's genetics say otherwise. They tell her that killing is beautiful, that it is the simplest and most primal way to exert dominance over another creature. To send them into the abyss, to have that power to cut away their life and leave them screaming in the blackness....it holds an allure that the gargoyle simply cannot deny.

After all, she has seen the abyss. She thinks that she died for a bit, on the day of her birth when the harpy ripped open her face and left her bleeding. She saw nothingness, she saw her own life ebbing away like a dying star...and she was hauled back from the brink. What more could she want, than to condemn another to an eternity of that?

But, thankfully, Kid knows none of this. She hopes he never will - these impulses of hers aren't the sort of thing to share in friendly conversation.

She shoots him a shit-eating grin as he asks why she can't touch it herself. "It might not shock me 'cos I created it. My own instincts might make it fizzle away if I try to touch it." This is all bullshit, of course - the filly is quite sure her creation would shock her as easily as it'll shock anything else - but there's no fun in electrocuting herself. She'll probably test it on herself at a later date, but right now she wants to see what Kid makes of it. And she's not disappointed.

He touches it with his muzzle, and his reaction tells Oizys quite how much it actually hurts. The spark-beast crackles away into nothingness as soon as he makes contact with it, and she feels some of her strength restored now she's not maintaining it anymore. "It hurts, then? Awesome." She beams joyously, thrilled. Maybe Ker isn't such a shithouse after all - the eagle gives an offended hoot.

But, she realises with a resigned sigh, it's hardly fair of her to ask him to do that for nothing in return. Mother taught her about a favour for a favour, after all. "Ahh, c'mon then, I suppose I owe you one. I'll let you use me for target practice." She wanders a few steps away and stands side-on to him, between two trees. "Just don't aim for my head, alright? I've got no intentions of dying yet, and if you kill me I swear to God I'll haunt your ass for the rest of your life. You won't be getting any sex ever when my ghost pops up to scare your fuck-partner away each time you get a hard-on." Now this is a threat she thinks he'll understand.

She hardens her muscles and silently hopes it doesn't hurt too much, or, worse, drive a hole through her body. That would be not-fun.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Kid

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
salt mines - by Kid - 06-17-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-18-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: salt mines - by Kid - 06-18-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-19-2016, 11:29 AM