the Rift

[OPEN] every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Okay, well when shit just seemed to go down apparently it turned into a shitstorm.

Like now, her peaceful little incursion was suddenly graced with the presence of their king. She was starting to think he was trying to make her uncomfortable. Alas she could avoid him thought. With a small nod in agreement to Alysanne’s question of helping, she began scuttling sideways away from Tembovu.

The best way to not kill someone was to avoid that. Simple right? Hopefully. She didn’t think the Edge would be too kind to a queen who killed her king. Then they start asking questions and all this blah blah blah.

As others came forward with their overzealous greetings she simply offered a smile and a nod. She appreciated the attention, but all the mellifluous words were hardly worth wasting air on. Her body was nowhere near the ideal. She was covered head to toe in scars and honestly, her eye wasn’t such a pretty sight either- literally.

But suddenly a wailing and cracking seemed to bleed from deep within the brambles. Something was screeching at them to run. Some unknown filly in all her bravado waltzed and talked as if she wasn’t afraid. Now that, my dear child, is one way to get killed. Even if the situation didn’t warrant it, she couldn’t help but roll her eyes as Tembovu decided to be the knight in shining armor and try to get him to move. And his big mean voice- she could laugh if she didn’t fear for the lives of others here.

She simply meandered near to where Tembovu was, and stood. No giant masculine display, instead it was one of calm rage and pent up anxiety. Basically, she was a ticking time bomb. But hey, between the two of him, who was the one with the brawn? He may be big, but Elsa knew personally that it made up for the lack of growth in another area.

Amidst the panic, Elsa spoke.  “What my counterpart here is trying to say is give away your ambush position so we can kill you. I, on the other hand, would be more than willing to jump in there with you for a game of hide and seek. Loser dies.” She shrugged, maybe it’s because she could care less about her life right now, but she made the deal. Not only did that prevent stupid elephant boy over there from screwing up, but it also kept others in safety and enough time for them to get the hell out in case she does become mysterious monster food. Either way, in the scheme of things, they needed Tembovu more than herself. Edgar squawked in agreement from his perch, peering as far as he could into the dark thicket.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 06-17-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 07-22-2016, 02:04 PM