the Rift

[OPEN] every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
So far away from where you are, I'm standing underneath the stars
and I wish you were here
A lot was happening in such a short span of time, and Alysanne quickly encouraged Hemlock to fly off and seek further assistance from anyone in the area. Any adults in the area. It chilled her to recognize that there were a couple foals present, but only one I knew the name of. The other one, a dark grey filly, proved to be brave (or foolish) and sent some wolves crackling with electricity into the thicket, but I wasn’t sure whether the small paint girl had any such magic to protect her. “Hera, get behind us.” She beckoned to the foal to get behind the growing line of adults that were gathered. That were, fighting.

Tembovu was no longer himself - but instead a monstrous elephant and he was challenging the thing and sending his frightening magma into the thicket. Others too joined their voices to the call, asking for a peaceful resolution to this.

She didn’t have any magic to lend to the fight, but she had her body.

Her sister joined her side, looking ready for a fight, and Alysanne just had a chance to shrug her shoulder before Rohan came too - angling himself so that he separated her from the creature. A fond smile appeared for a moment, the gesture out of place in this situation, but she appreciated the gesture. To his question she offered a quick reply, her green eyes flickering from him to the crowd of anxious herd members around them. “I wish I knew but it can’t be good, whatever it is.”

Although her mouth quirked at the muttering beneath Rohan’s breath - someone else nearby didn’t seem to find it so funny. “The Moon Goddess has many sides, young one. We’re seeing one.” Perhaps little Erthe hadn’t heard the warning voice, the light that this was part of their goddess that they were facing. That it was tied to the Edge and her. But that hardly meant that it wasn’t still dangerous.
a l y s a n n e

coding by Rottie | image by Blu | parchment

talks to @Hera, @Rohan, @Iona, @Erthë directly
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 06-17-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Alysanne - 08-29-2016, 06:36 PM