the Rift

[OPEN] every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

Elsa does one thing for the good of others, and this is what happens?

Fuck this shit.

Although, before all the negativity began, Elsa couldn’t help but hold back a smirk as Tembovu was reprimanded for his stupidity. Sometimes, for being a diplomat, Elsa wanted nothing more than to smack him upside the head and call him an idiot. Treating everyone in a civil tone all the time got old quick, he’d need to learn eventually the ways of casual conversation. For once, she was happy with the way she was speaking and handling things. Elsa herself respected the creature’s response to her statements. The being was just reaffirming her power.

But soon all the karma Elsa wanted to rub into Tembovu’s face was overshadowed by the look of a pale deer emerging from the thicket. The fear was palpable, and Elsa herself slowly stiffened at her words. They would die if the thicket was removed? Edgar let out a mournful crow, voicing his bonded’s otherwise silent pain. Even if it was for the protection of the herd, Tembovu, or the others, had no right to remove them. Especially when they were given this place to live once the previous owners ran the Hidden Fall’s members out. All of them, herself included, were guests to these animals. Nudging at Auriel one more time for comfort, she began her advance.

Her muscles were in fight or flight mode as she turned to Tembovu. Her eyes were smoldering with a fire the Ice Queen had shoved away so many years ago. Amidst her own anger, Elsa could feel patches of ice attacking her own body, as she reined in the urge to push everyone away. There were spots on her chest and rump, as she took another daring step towards Tembovu. Her mind had been made up, but in the end, Tembovu was the almighty king. He was the one they listened to. Erthe’s own plea fell right before Elsa’s.

“Tembovu, you better call of this damn herd quest before I have to run you out myself.” Her words were low, and seething. No one had told her a family was living within these branches, she would’ve never began in the first place. “You’ve got one of two choices here, you back off the rest of this herd now, or you face the wrath that is boiling within me right now. This family did nothing to deserve this yet you sent us out here to do this? For what? What if it was Hawezi who was attached to that thicket? Would you be so keen to tear it down then? How dare you for not telling us about this.” Her body was shaking as the ice patches on her rump and chest expanded as they began to leave deep red splotches beneath them. She had no way of knowing Tembovu had no idea about this, all she knew was that he better call this off right now. Ears pinned, and nostrils flaring, she stared down the Elephant King with eyes that could kill. “Back them off.” It wasn’t a question, it was an order.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

code © tamme, picture © chan

@Auriel & @Tembovu addressed. :)
...... welp. elsa's sorry not sorry.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 06-17-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 11:51 AM