the Rift

[open] Come A Little Bit Closer

Shard Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Deep purple eyes stared as she approached. Critical, from a distance at first, but then he realized she was coming right towards him. She carried herself with purpose. She wasn't terrible looking, in fact he quite liked her markings. Of course not more than his own. Still, she might be worth a small amount of his time.

His ears flicked, the wind annoyingly tussling his cream hair once again, making it more of a mess. He shook his head and neck to put it back where he belonged. He wasn't going to be speaking first that was for sure. He was better than having to be the first to speak in a conversation. He didn't care what she wanted, unless it could be something entertaining.

Shard's deep eyes squinted as she spoke. Not the prettiest voice he has ever heard, but still. He was hopeful for a good conversation in the least. "Sound's like you've been through one too many forest fires, sweetheart." He said with his lips stretching in a smug smirk. His own voice was smooth, and cool, a bit on the softer side. Just like he liked it. Absolutely perfect it was.

"My name is Glass Shards, but you will call me Shard." He said with almost authority. A conversation, or a fight. Either way. It was something to do. Entertainment. Just as long as he could heal the scars somehow.

"Who're you, and what is it that you want from me?" He asked, eyeing her up once again. He was kind of jealous of her color, but he reminded himself that his own was beautiful and striking.

((OOC: Ah thank you! I didn't realize how small it would make it! Also, I'm sorry if its not very good. I'm very rusty! Its been years!

Messages In This Thread
[open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Shard - 06-18-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Colt - 06-18-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Shard - 06-19-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Rhea - 06-19-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Dacianna - 06-20-2016, 02:53 PM