[OPEN] Splash me with Stars

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

Returning home at long last felt good for the pale mare after a period of time away to collect her feelings. Things had changed so rapidly that she feared that it would all be too much for her to withstand now that she had no one she could turn to. Perhaps one of her next journeys should be to visit her dear friend Alysanne, oh how she missed the days when there was no limits to how much she could see her friend. With them living in separate herds now it made things much more complicated but somehow they would manage to make things work for she was never going to give up on their almost sisterly bond. Sighing softly she turned to make sure the Hikari was still with her before moving deeper into her kingdom to see what all had changed since she had agreed to take over from Kaj.

The whole subject on Kaj was still a mess in her mind and she wasn't sure that her feelings would ever change towards him. She knew deep down that he loved her but being the stubborn arse he had become he just refused to remember what the two of them shared. She missed the days they had spent together and yearned for more just like that but until he either got his memories returned or wizened up all on his own she wasn't she that it would ever happen. Forbidding the tears to fall she pressed on in silence with her sleek frame passing through the grasses with little rustling until you heard Hikari bouncing along behind her like a jack rabbit trying to follow in her footsteps. Laughing softly to herself she paused just long enough to lift the poor pup onto her back so she could just enjoy the view instead of getting lost in the grasses.

Breaking through the brush at long last her frame stills as the scent of another hits her nostrils and movement in the water puts her to high alert. Taking a hesitant step back her ice blue eyes scan the scene before her finding little in the darkness until the moonlight shines down to illuminate the figure of the black mare wading in the shallows. Releasing the breath she had sucked in she managed to relax a little stepping fully out of the grasses this time to greet the newcomer. "Hello there, who might you be?" She asked curiously trying her best not to appear intimidating.

"Talk."
notes;
tag; @Vu
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Splash me with Stars - by Vu - 06-18-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Brisa - 06-19-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Knox - 06-28-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Vu - 07-06-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Brisa - 07-06-2016, 08:05 PM