the Rift

Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open]

Jacob Posts: 2
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13.1hh :: 8 Years

Jacob continued to trek through the mud. He grimaced as he could feel his hooves sinking into it. Sometimes he would have to pull harder just to get them out. He started to grumble “Why can’t the ground just be hard and flat for once? I feel like I am going to snap my leg here.” Although there was something about the mud here and that was the texture. It felt different somehow, but he couldn’t put his hooves on it. Of course the mud felt cold and wet. There was also the dirt and other material formed within it, but some of it felt like it was digging into him. As much as he tried to think about it he dismissed the thought. Mud has always clung to him and dig into his pelt. He was just sick and tired of this rain.

The rain started pouring at a faster tempo and now the entire area sounded like a rain dance. The already soak pony could feel his body become more and more soak and that cause concern to lit up in his eyes. He wanted to find his brother, but he needed to get out of this rain. He was worried that his chocolate body would melt meaning he would melt with it. Granted it never really did, but Jacob was always positive that he pushed his luck and one of these days it would happen. He hoped wherever Johnny was he would listen and get himself to safety. Before the unicorn could groan and complain farther something smell off about this rain.

He soon realized that there was something nearby and for a second he was hoping it was Johnny. This scent on the other hand smelled nothing like him. The pony always smelled like sugar and peppermint no matter the time, day, or what condition he was in. He let out a sigh and mumbled “What now?” He turned his weary gaze towards the direction of the scent and soon it revealed itself. Before him he was staring at a mare. A rather cute one he had to admit and one that had a strange creature on her back. It was small enough and it looked like it was interested in him, but in what way he wouldn’t know. He briefly look at the polecat before returning his gaze back at the mare.

As she stepped closer to him the horse instinctively took a small step back. He wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but some mares have taken a bit too much of a liking to his body and he wasn’t about to let this one take a bite out of him no matter how cute she may be. Of course it seemed like any horse or pony that had a liking or curious taste for chocolate would be willing to. Helovia? So this is what they call this place and it was the first time he ever heard of it. Was this a region of some sort? Well it seems like this Helovian was kind enough to greet him, but then again other horses and ponies have too. Then she spoke about this Aurora Basin. That must be her homeland. From the sounds of it the place sounded like it was both enchanting, mysterious, and peaceful.

There was a bit of curiosity flickering in his eyes. Jacob could be a lot of things, but even he like to know a bit about the world around him. His mind on the other hand had other concerns and he wanted those address first. Besides it wasn't that big of a deal. He could always come back and ask more about this place if he truly wanted to. He might even see this mare again. Hopefully he would be doing all of that with his twin again.  

As much as he would rather move on and not chat he felt like it would be rather rude to just leave. Collecting himself he replied “Hello Rexanna it is nice to meet you. I am Jacob, but you can call me Jake if you wish. I see this place seems nice so thanks for the welcoming. Do you know any place out of this rain? Any more of this and I will melt right here on the spot.” There was a bit of him that was about to ask another question, but something told him that would be a long conversion and he was in no mood for that. He would ask once they were in a dryer place. Well at least that what he hopes.

@Rexanna I know I am so excited! I can't wait to roleplay with all of you!

Messages In This Thread
Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Jacob - 06-19-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Jacob - 06-19-2016, 06:22 PM