[OPEN] Pieces of the Puzzle

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

Watching the poor colt itch at his painful eye made her uncomfortable knowing just how much discomfort he was likely in. Think... what was it that could help him? It was infuriating to know that there might be possibilities out there but yet her mind was too lax to remember them when she needed it. This was probably the prime reason that she had not chosen to become a healer like her dear friend, she got too attached to cases like this where it seemed there was nothing she could do to be of any help. Great leader she was turning out to be, she couldn't even help heal the wounds of another that was suffering. Mentally sighing the pale mare tried to be a little kinder to herself, this was not her fault that this had happened though she felt responsible to try something to help.

Hikari sat patiently watching the young boy before them trying to think of something to help her bonded sensing her inner turmoil. "Wat out tree?" Looking down to her bonded with confusion she tried to figure out what she was trying to say. After a couple minutes of random guesses she knew there had to be some importance to the words that she was missing. Something about a tree... wait.. the tree. Eyes widen with realization as the idea slowly formulates within her head, of course that was it! Hikari had to be talking about the tree that had given her the newest form of her magic, healing magic! Why had she not thought about this sooner?

"I haven't got any salve but I think that I might know of something else that could help." She said with much more confidence than before. Now she just had to figure out how she was supposed to use her magic surely it couldn't be that hard. Her one fear with trying something new like this was for her to accidentally call upon the wrong magic. She sure as hell didn't want to fry the poor boy and make his problems a thousand times worse! Pushing the thought as far away from her mind as possible she took a deep breath to relax her beating heart. "I want to try something to help your eye if that's alright with you. Magic might be able to give you some relief that a salve and water cannot. Are you ok with that?" She asked wanting to make sure that she at least had Tristan's permission before she just randomly reached out towards his already irritated eye. She would hate to scare the lad off before she got a chance to try out her magic to see if it will work.

Lowering her head slightly to be on the same level as him she awaited an answer before proceeding. This had to work, it just had to.

"Brisa Speaks.""Hikari Speaks."
notes;
tag;  @Tristan
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Pieces of the Puzzle - by Brisa - 06-19-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Tristan - 06-24-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Brisa - 06-26-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Tristan - 07-09-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Brisa - 07-12-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Tristan - 07-25-2016, 05:25 PM