the Rift

[PRIVATE] sunshine and ghosts

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She wore her scars as her best attire.
They stood as opposites as her words drifted across the mountainous winds. He turned his head down from her, stark ebony against a blanket of white. A king, lowering his head as if the crown were to fall off. But in all of her time around the Reaper, in all of her experiences from her leader, she admired him. He was the pillar, a stronger beast than she had ever known. She had never seen him fight, never seen anything of his power other than the way he just simply commanded the presence from those around him. He carried himself like a King. And she admired that.

Even her mother was a Queen once, and Rexanna knew little of what that kind of life was about. She had never been close, but here she was, a high ranking member of a herd - pushing herself to do better each and every day. Admiring and looking up to Deimos, for perhaps future possibilities, or to work on the regality of her personality. She wanted those she’d never met to think she was important, regardless if one day she’d be reduced to nothing. She wanted to be remembered.

Do you think they would come?” His words, unlike most of the phrases she’d ever heard the Reaper speak to her, caused her to pause some. She nodded briefly after a moment of contemplating. “I do think they’d come.” She admitted with a small smile finding the corners of her pale lips. Yet, her Lord then looked off to the distance and began to speak again. An ear wavered in the uncertainty of his words. And as he spoke more of the failed attempt, the wheels in her mind began to spin. Perhaps having it here would prevent such occurrences from happening?

But then something she didn’t expect happened. She let her oceanic gaze reside on her Lord’s broad ebony face as he smiled. It wasn’t much of one, but it was a victory to the Thief nonetheless. She returned a gentle smile to him as he said he was willing to try once again. That was all Rexanna asked for, an attempt. And as he said that they could speak of the information during a meeting, she nodded with a slight bit of hesitance. Meetings for the Basin almost always went one way - hostility. This time, she hoped it would be different. And those who would express hostility toward her and her idea might be greeted by the flurry of fireworks that resided within her being. “I’ll do my best to keep it in line.” She half joked before flicking an ear back in uncertainty again. “I’m willing to go to the other herds and invite them, when the time comes.” A simple statement as her eyes sought out her Lord’s once more. “You’re welcome, My Lord. And thank you.” Her voice was soft, her emotions brimming within her at how well the news was taken and received.

"Talk."
a stunning dress—
made of hellfire.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Deimos
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-21-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Deimos - 06-21-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-21-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Deimos - 06-24-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-25-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Deimos - 06-27-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-27-2016, 10:23 PM