the Rift

[PRIVATE] Masticating on Mosses and Memories

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

please don't make any sudden moves

Eyes. She feels them on her skin, feels them slide over her curves slowly, as if time had been morphed in this moment. She doesn't want to sink away from his eyes, doesn't want to slip away into the night like she had so many seasons ago. No. Instead, Katerina found a certain bliss in the attention she was offered. It wasn't erotic, but rather it was like a wave washing over her, warm, serene, blissful. The chestnut man spoke, her delicate ebonite-tipped ears perked forward at the sound of his nectarine and low vocals, his voice a welcomed break from the silence of her own thoughts. Onyx dipped lips curve up with his charms, her silvers resting easily within his coals. "Flatterer," She chuckled, the quiet sound of her laughter such a foreign thing, forgotten over the expanse of sorrows and dusty travels. She could feel her mind endlessly thank the stallion a thousand times over, for it had been the first light in a very, very, dark tunnel.

Returning his respect, she drops her head low, the opal crown that once marked her princess title glistening in the azure lights. She had found it and brought it back when she had visited Isisi-before it burned to ash and she fell from her home to Helovia, Katerina the fallen angel. It was a twisted life she had lived, but the celestial had learned it wasn't just a twisted life, but a twisted fate. She would be damned until the very end."Hasovir." She says, tasting his name upon her tongue as it rolled off in a rich foreignness."What is that language? I've heard it before, perhaps in my studies decades ago." She asks, her face that was normally washed in old beauty, showing something younger; curiosity. Nothing intrigued the woman more then culture, the vast ways of how creatures lived their life, perhaps a little insight into Hasovir's culture would allow distraction from the tatters of hers, it's nonexistence. 

I have tried to make a home of this place, it's very much what my old home was like. Call it reminiscing." She says softly, trying her hardest to keep the bounds of sadness away. Katerina didn't want to be sad. She was strong, almost to the point that she'd rather deny being sad to the point of insanity then admit her sorrows. Her father wouldn't have wanted to see her this way, so she keeps going, forever and always. She had turned away to look at the mystical bathing of light upon the glowing flowers and bushes, but when she turned back her expression melted into concern. Something pained had flown across Hasovir's white masked face, she stepped closer, reaching her nose out, "Are you alright?"

OCC: no no don't worry! it was a lovely post! I hope this is good enough! 

"Speaking"

Katerina

you don't know the half of the abused

Messages In This Thread
Masticating on Mosses and Memories - by Hasovir - 06-23-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Masticating on Mosses and Memories - by Katerina - 09-05-2016, 04:03 PM