the Rift

Love me not (CLOSED)

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

PYR

Bright morning shines down and cold does nothing to numb the pain. I am alone and the journey has been long and the pain is overwhelming and you are gone and I want to die. I understand somehow deep within that you are gone and will not return and I want more than anything else to see you; if I cannot, then I do not long to live in this world. The paint stallion, now adorned with gold that pulls him towards the earth and does not suit one of his stature. You should fly covered in the metal of the gods, not this foolish stallion that treats me as if I am helpless.

You sought your wings and harnessed your power, you could exceed the power of this stallion tenfold. But you are gone, your white eyes that hid pain and your stench of death and your powerful figure are gone, and I cannot bear to live without it. There is love and then there is something beyond that, a connection that cannot be severed and a bond that will never break. This is what we had together, this is what leads me to ache and cry, to snarl in the face of any comfort offered. He calls a healer; she will come nowhere near me.

He speaks and I can only think of killing him slowly. He is smart to come no closer, for weak as I am I have not lost my knack to kill. I lie on the ground in utter pain, scenting my own blood as it dries and flakes away staining the air. I feel the break of bone beneath my flesh and I cry- I want to die. But inside there is a fire that burns strong enough to bite the fool that dares approach it. I still have my fangs and the fire in my eyes- I still have my pride.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Love me not (CLOSED) - by Midas - 10-20-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Love me not (Pry, Onni, Cera, open) - by Prometheus - 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Onni - 11-02-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Cera - 11-04-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Alex - 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM