the Rift

Love me not (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Death was evident in the glassy gaze of wounded company. Midas turned after calling and gazed at his bloody charge. Mixed emotions twisted his maw into a deep frown; it was beyond his personal understanding why anyone would allow for something like this to happen. In all his years Midas had never experienced a bonded of either gender all their ‘pets’ to fall into harm’s way. Indeed, he could name many that thought of their bonded as a son or daughter. Family. Evidently the option didn’t count for all fathers, because here he was; with another man’s child in need of treatment.

Salvation was quick to come however; it didn’t take long for a pale painted figure to dot the distance. Onni had heard his call and was coming to offer aid. Relief for the tigers sake caused a held breath to escape loudly as a sigh, “Shaman…” he uttered with tired gratefulness. A respectful nod was given to both her and bonded avian which sat perched between her ears. He knew Onni from life around the house and their recent battle. They never shared words before, mainly because Midas hadn’t found reason to disturb her until now.

"What happened?"

Following her movements curiously he voiced a plain explanation, “My travels led me and Ktulu to Frostbreath Steppe. Once there I encountered a strange Throat youth, and his bonded cat,” pausing for breath he added, “The colt charged me with orders to bring his bonded here for treatment; without instruction on returning later.” Attention returned to their patent, soft voice caressed the innocent creature with statement then question. He watched on the sidelines, quiet now.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Love me not (CLOSED) - by Midas - 10-20-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Onni - 11-02-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Midas - 11-03-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Cera - 11-04-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Alex - 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM