the Rift

Love me not (CLOSED)

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

[[Oh dear I didn't see I was tagged in this ;-; sorry for jumping in a tad late]]

Sleep had come fitfully for the little colt, waiting for Midas to return under their tree. The weather sliced through his thin frame easily but he refused to move until his father returned home. What woke him was the sound of his bugle ringing out over the desert, beckoning someone Cera didn't know. Uncaring that it had not been he he whom had been summoned, Cera struggled to his hooves and set out as quickly as he could to find him. He wanted to be as close as possible to him after his travels.

The armor shimmering on his father's form was a shock to the lad, and he stared in awe as he approached on tired trembling legs. A mare and a strange small creature stood around him, but emerald eyes sought only his father. Pace slowing as he came closer, miserable with the weather but eyes showing nothing but love and joy at his return. Looking at the mare with curiosity and shying away from the furious looking creature at his fathers hooves. "Daddy who are they?" Touching the metal on his father with curious lips, entranced by it. Gaze flickering between the three of them as he stuck close to Midas. The mare looked concerned for the creature that seemed to be both malevolent towards them as well as holding a deep pain that was more than the very obvious physical wounds. Cera felt weak at the sight and whimpered a little. Feeling his heart reach out to the poor thing, eyes tearing up. "Daddy why is he hurt? Will he be okay?" Worried for the poor thing. He was so small, and Cera knew how cold it was when you didn't have much to protect you.
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Love me not (CLOSED) - by Midas - 10-20-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Onni - 11-02-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Cera - 11-04-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Alex - 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM