the Rift

[OPEN] Fallen Crowns[Joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
The King’s perked, black-rimmed ears twitch as her silken voice slips into the misted, evening air between the woman of unnatural colors and the man of plainsborn markings. Only a deaf man would be immune to the quiet seduction the webbed mare’s tongue held. But, rather than beguile the King, it raised his awareness and made his already alert gaze sharpen on her ink-marked face.

But there was not hostility or immediate danger radiated from this stranger. So the Elephant dipped his thick, massive horn as she mentioned her name and previous leadership—recognizing a previous monarch. “Zaliah,” his deep voice rumbled in greeting, carefully maintaining a neutral tone in his low voice. “The Edge would be glad to welcome you. We offer purpose in any of our vocations: healing, sleuthing, fighting, or learning. The choice is yours.”

His navy eyes carefully watch the elegantly ominous woman shifted her attention to his elephant companion’s question trunk, “This is Mbwene, she is my companion and shares my soul.” He answered her question with more explanation than necessary; if the woman was from the Rift then perhaps she did not fully know of companions in Helovia. Mbwene trilled lightly as the woman dropped her head, her trunk reaching out to trace the black markings on her velvet muzzle. Her skin was so vibrant, its was new to the calf.

And the King shifted then, relaxing into his stance as a thick column of his hind leg cocked and rested, ivory toe dining into the moist soil. “I do not know what you have heard of the Edge, but our patron Goddess in the Moon. You are not required to worship her, though there are some in the herd that do. We also have high sea cliffs that, while beautiful, can be treacherous in the mist. Take care of them, until you are accustomed here.” Curiosity peaked in his eyes for a moment— what did she rule in the Rift?— but he held his tongue for the time being.

@Zailah sorry for the delay. I'll change her rank now!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Zailah - 06-27-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Tembovu - 06-30-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Zailah - 08-07-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Tembovu - 08-30-2016, 10:06 PM