the Rift

[PRIVATE] Phantom Limb

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

For as long as she'd been in Helovia she was still not very accustomed to the individuals there having companions. She didn't know exactly how it worked and she hadn't ever bothered to ask because it never truly mattered to her because she didn't want one. Phantom studied the two cerndyr as Ashamin gave a very brief statement about them being wildly different in character. It was a conclusion she could have come to on her own based solely on the way each was looking at her. One was wide eyed and almost curious looking, while the other appeared far more reserved and judging.

Her head tilted slightly as Ashamin spoke up in response to her comment about how he seemed to be faring. A soft snort passed through Phantom's nostrils as he claimed to have fought kings and gods. "I see."  She said in return. "You've come a long way from being the scared colt I found on the borders of the Basin."  But was she impressed that he had thrown himself into battle or was she disappointed that he'd tainted the innocence she'd seen in him that made him pure and refreshing in a world that was so tainted by violence and hatred? Whatever it was she was feeling, it did not really matter because she was truly in no position to voice her opinion to Ashamin.

"Have you left the Basin as well? I hadn't seen you there for some time, when I said my last goodbyes."

"I left the Basin when they helped the World's Edge invade the Hidden Falls."  The pale mare responded. "I watched Midas' death, I helped block Essetia's escape and watched her breakdown over his death." She clarified because she wasn't sure if Ashamin had been present for either incident. She remembered wanting a purpose in the Basin, but she also remembered the sick feeling in her stomach as the scent of charred flesh burned her nostrils and the cries of grief rang in her ears. It was the same scents and sounds that she'd wanted to leave behind in Dorngarrow. It was the same reasons she'd wanted to reinvent herself, to find a new life in a new land and she'd been falling into the same lifestyle she'd had before.

Why did you leave the Basin, Ashamin?" 

"." 

Phantom

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and destroy every legend in my head

Messages In This Thread
Phantom Limb - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Phantom Limb - by Phantom - 06-28-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Phantom Limb - by Ashamin - 06-29-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Phantom Limb - by Phantom - 06-30-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Phantom Limb - by Ashamin - 07-07-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Phantom Limb - by Phantom - 07-08-2016, 12:58 PM