the Rift

Lookin' for an open-minded Pegasus/Hybrid mare :D

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
So! I think this'll be a nifty bit of plotting, if anyone's interested.

As everyone knows, Rhiannon likes women. Pretty women. But she's a hardcore unicorn supremacist (is/was? a Plague member). I think it would be spectacularly devastating if she could find an open-minded Pegasus/Hybrid mare to develop mixed feelings for, but also hate them because of their wings.

It's an interesting plot and one that I never really thought Rhiannon capable of, and if I have people interested, that's cool. :3 If not, that's also okay.

OR

If you'd rather just thread with Rhiannon and get some plots down, that's also okay. Just let me know below!

Rien Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15 :: 5
Rien
So she isn't here yet, but I'm planning on bringing in a pegasus mare in the next week or so and I would be so down for this if she ends up being to your liking. Gry's a norweigan fjord pegasus who is older than Rhiannon. I would really like her to end up in the Basin, though I know that may not be likely XD She's a story-teller, and quite open-minded.

Just throwing in my bid.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
weelll i totally wouldve offered des if she wasnt in aa, but i can offer @Yaotl instead???
feel free to pm me if you have any confusion on the events within amara's posts

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
Parelia would be very interesting in that kind of situation xD

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
jiji and nonnie should thread

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
psst my name is rhiannon too and I want to plot w you.
I have Azulee who I need to do things with.

we could have them spar?

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!