the Rift

Little bit of help?

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
@Aleta and @Persephone need some things to do.

Aleta is the daughter of Kaj and Sohalia and is currently a sekrit (sort of?) that isn't really known outside the Falls - and most there probably don't know that much about her since she's kind of kept to herself. Anyway, she's a fun baby but she has no plots. :c I would love to get her some interactions with the world - some friends (of all ages!), mentors, anything, really... oh, and she's about to go stumble into the Throat looking for her mom, and dramas may or may not ensue... anyway, she's going to need a few people to support her through some rough times ahead. ;D

One of my thoughts for her is to spend, say, a season in each herd with different mentors along the way. If anyone is interested in this, please let me know! I'd love ideas, too... I don't really know what I want her to learn, exactly... she's kind of a blank slate and I want to develop her a bit more. She's not very warrior-y, but I could see her maybe spying or something? No crafting (I have enough of those already). /ramble

Persephone is lonely. She lives in the Falls now and would love to make some friends! Literally throw any ideas you have my way - I would toss her into anything just to get her going! LITERALLY ANYTHING.

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
Aleta/Persephone and Milo, maybe?

Rien Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15 :: 5
Rien
So I dunno if I can help but @Imani could be a mentor for Aleta if she wanders to the Edge at some point!

Either Imani or @Seanan could be thrown in somewhere with Persephone. Seanan I think is the most likely to be encountered- maybe she can find him injured or something? I dunno, just a thought. :)

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Milo - an Aleta/Milo post would be great! :D Would you be willing to start one up?

@Rien - Imani as a mentor for Aleta would be really cool, actually. I think I might send her toward the Edge for Tallsun? We could get a thread started up in the next couple of days? Seanan and Persphone would be a fun time, too. :) I'd love to do both of those if you're willing!

Rien Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15 :: 5
Rien
@chaoticmelodies
I'm up for it! I can start the Seanan one once I'm caught up with replies (I have two XD), if you want to get that going right away. I can probably get it up today. And I've been eagerly awaiting getting Imani to interact with some youngsters so I'm super excited for this. ^.^

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Rien - I have about 4 posts to catch up on with Sjal (shame on me!) but I'll be ready to get going after that! Feel free to get a post up and tag me - that might be easiest. Otherwise, I'll get something going once I catch up in the next day or two. :3

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
Sure thing, I'll start. :)

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
Banjo isn't in the Falls, but I'd always love a chance to thread with you lovelies. He has a few threads to finish first though.
Hildegunn will eventually join the Falls, but I don't want anyone holding their breath for that >.> muse for her is on the slim side.

Xolani Posts: 39
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 hh :: 6 years (ages in Orangemoon)
ChaoticMelodies
@Riven - I've been watching Banjo! I think Persephone would be a fun one with him! Let me know when you're ready to thread! :D
Please tag Xolani in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Xolani? Visit her plot page here!

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
OMG Ilios HAS to meet Kaj's baby girl! Kaj was like a father figure to him so he would see her as a sweet niece!

Astarot and either of them would be fun!

Cowboy would like to meet pretty Persephone ;D
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Ilios - AH OMG YES! Ilios and Aleta would be fun. :D Also I have to talk to you about Ilios and Lani when you get a chance - are you on Skype? I can never remember. ;_;'

Astarot and Vinati might actually be super cute/fun (off topic, yay!) and yes please to Cowboy and Persephone!

So, Ilios x Aleta, Astarot x Vinati, Cowboy x Persephone? Is that okay? :3

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Yes I am on Skype! parelia8 <3

Sounds great to me!! <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me