the Rift

stitch a seam across the eye

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: v75vt4.png]
WHY IN THE WORLD? WHY, BECAUSE SHE'S
...Tillas

[OOC; I will try my best to compete against your lurvly writing :D Also, sorry if the writing style is a bit strange, I'm fiddling around with Tillas' point of view]

Normally, I am unbothered by shadows and darkness. I have faced a fair share myself, and to be honest, I am not so sweet anyways. Bitter, even cruel, perhaps, some may say. No, this is what I truthfully am- powerful, sexist, somewhat racist, aggressive, unloving, quick, decisive, and rewarding to those who listen to me. Cloven hooves the silver of spiderweb silk dance through the marsh with an elegant ease, picking a wandering path at random. My white-of-the-moon tail flicks, combing satin white-of-stardust flanks. A delicate gray muzzle twitches, my ice blue eyes flit around the marsh. What do they call this place? Place-of-sins, my body does tell me. A place where the living are condemned to wallow in the water, floating, bloated bodies. Stupid, stupid animals to fall within the depths-of-a-well-water.

To my surprise, a stallion-of-shadows stands proud. A spiraling horn, immense in length, glints to a deadly point. Ha, ha-ha! A stallion to toy with, with my seductive looks and beautiful manner. My eyes caress that dark form, enough that even the humblest of stallions would turn and blush inside their mangy coats. My quick-silver legs swiften to a gliding trot as I cover the ground between us, snow giving way to me. Carefully, I blink slowly, sweetly, purely, and I tilt my head just a touch. A voice, a husky, deep, sexy, gravel voice speaks; "Why, handsome, do you romp alone? I am clueless to why such an intriguing fellow walks the swamp of the dead with nary a mare to keep company with such a fine brute as yourself." I circle him, a shark preparing for the kill. Oh, he will be a fun toy to play with. Sapphire fire play within my eyes, and I savor the taste of excitement.

I flash back to the last stallion. He hadn't been humble. No. I can remember clearly approaching him, a beautiful, vain, beast, with neck clothed in ivory and a tail of silver. A body of golden clouds, a beard of deepest gold, eyes of honey, nostrils of pink. Wings had ruffled, white-gold-blue around his body. A horn of sweet yellow-white-blue thrust from his head, curving slightly back. O-ho, he had been a glorious catch indeed. I had played with him, whispered honeyed lies to him, sweet precious words like diamonds about our love. When he had bowed his head, ran pink lips across my white mane, I had thrust my horn through his, snapping off the last three inches of it. Delirious, he had fallen, and I had smashed silver hooves through marmalade flanks, breaking deep down, until he screamed for mercy. Then I had left him, for he was a broken toy indeed. I must've entered Helovia soon after.

""

Messages In This Thread
stitch a seam across the eye - by Deimos - 10-20-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: stitch a seam across the eye - by Tillas - 10-20-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: stitch a seam across the eye - by Belial - 10-20-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: stitch a seam across the eye - by Deimos - 10-28-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: stitch a seam across the eye - by Varath - 10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: stitch a seam across the eye - by Tillas - 11-14-2012, 06:33 PM