the Rift

Love in the air

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
SOOOO I am in need of some lovers for my gals Katerina and Zandora. 

KATERINA 

She has "left" Helovia in order to return back to her home, which is a place called Isisi and is completely different from anything here in helovia(aka her actually being nearly a century old back there). She will be returning soon and will be in utter distress because her whole home will have been burned and there's more to that but that's just a summary. 

She is a soft spoken motherly type woman, but she doesn't come without her problems. She struggles a lot with the death of her brother whom she loved deeply and she also struggles with the idea of love, she desperately wants true love etc etc but hasn't let anyone in besides sorta of tembo, but he has so much going on that I figured I should really reach her character out. I do eventually want Katerina to have a foal, but I want the parent to be very involved, and maybe some heartbreak can be plotted, but that I can come when some options are given out. 

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR KAT
-a male who is active/won't make random disappearances for ages
-father perhaps (she is believed to be sterile so that's more drama!)
this is all rough right now but can all be much more in-depth plotted out privately

ZANDORA

Lovely bunny helped me start getting some ideas about what I should do for Z's funk, and according to Z she too wants someone to love her! She's had a hard time with her recent male figures in her life and some have just gone on complete absent. She's a bit depressed but not very bad, she's reached a "get over it point" 

She's still a hoe, so this stallion can bloom from a one-night stand or whatever, or he can be an abusive dude, she really can handle about anything right now. It doesn't need to be her like "mate/forever dude" but I do want some reactions w/ this guy. Z does *not* like sweet, kind-hearted dudes she likes the rougher/masculine cocky boys who knows what they want and knows how to get it(exp Ashamin who someone managed to get under her skin). So there is a bit of a preference, but as I'm writing this I realize that some may just fit for her, so ya throw anyone at her too. 

HELP A SHADOW OUT :D

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
-wiggles the eyebrows forever- -taunts-

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

nunu Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: ::
nunu
It could be interesting if Katerina met Hasovir (Tembovu's brother) he has recently made his way into Helovia and I have an open thread right now in the Heart Caves... or you could throw Zandora his way too, bc he is a jerk hahah
Also, Hasovir's first interaction in Helovia was with Ashamin, so there are some past ties there too. I'm open to whatever!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol says Zandora is quite welcome to have some more wink wink nudge nudge with him whenever she wants ;)

If you're still down for that spar between them that we talked about, that could lead into some sexytimes afterwards?

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Right now, I have Cowboy and Ilios! Cowboy (Vol's half bro) would be up for any mare any time xD I'm not sure how he would be as a father to be honest he never had his growing up lol

Ilios would take a little more time and would be extremely active in his baby's life. He is the kind that loves ALL kids and would do anything fro them!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You are always welcome to Nox :) I have not been here this past week but I have been house sitting !! I need some intersting plots to get him going again!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
@Ashamin -note for shadow- make thread
@NuNu omg that sounds great! Would you mind just tagging katerina in that open thread? I'll pop her in there
@Volterra I do want them meeting again, I can try and get that spar up sometime soon? Or you have an extra time! <3
@Illios I think he's a little bit out of what Z is looking for, is it weird to say he's too nice for her? LOL we can try them out in a thread if you'd like to get one up :)
@Mortuus Nox maybe a Cor and Nox thread?

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
YESS that would be so much fun :) would you like me to put up a thread??

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
If you could make it that'd be great! I won't be able to reply to it until a week after the roll in my last spar, but hopefully by the time you got it up, it wouldn't be that long until I could reply :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
We can always try to nudge Rikyn and Zandora in that direction?
Because gold and gemstone tribal moon foals. :o

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
-grins- @Rikyn yes they should give each other a go <33

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
bwahaha well I shall plant that idea in his noggin' then and see where it goes >D

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).