the Rift

be the parent to a future sikeax daughter

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
okay, here's the thing. i have an inkling of an idea for a sikeax baby, and since i tend to get extremely attached to her kids(as i have io but you wouldn't know it because she's a floating ovum probs rotting rn), this child is a strong possibility of happening. io and callisto are, as for the time being, extremely far off. i don't mean this as in dark and i are being lazy with our quest(even tho we lowkey are), it's just that sikeax has no real romantic feelings towards her(as of the moment??? we'll see) and with valdis coming along, i don't know how their relationship will go.

i really like this child and strong intentions to have her and play her. i won't be dumping her and am pretty sure i won't struggle with her as i am with zhu as of the time being, who is difficult to write.

these are the things to know with this:
 - i don't care if you have the father involved in her life or not, that is up to you and IC development
 - i'll privately pick a father or a small handful of potentials when they are offered. you'll receive a PM from me if i choose you
 - if you don't want to offer publicly, offering over PM and/or skype is very welcome.
 - if you have a plot in mind, you're very welcome to tell me! this will strongly help on narrowing things down
 - IC COMPATIBILITY IS A MUST. sikeax is in no way going to go with random sex and done for good(you can thank abraham and volterra for this)
 - the time period for this kid will occur anywhere from september to november of this year. the draevo twins will come first because rottie and chimera have been amazingly patient.
 - if sikeax and the dad obviously don't get along IC wise, then i'll pick a new dad. i don't mean this in a rude way, it just works easier on my character.
 - do not offer your character if you just want them to have a kid just for having a kid. this is highly upsetting for me and i don't want that happening and while some people won't admit to doing it, it still happens. i did it once in the past(long ago).
  - there will be no twin unless a very long and thought out exception is made. if you play the dad, you'll get to help with this decision.
 - species and colours don't matter! i have an idea for her with whatever the dad happens to be
 - if you want to hear some things about her, you can PM me or ask over at my skype, which is neroandkatie. i'll try to have info for her in a google doc file for easy sharing.

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Nato could be a probable candidate, as he has always been involved in his children's lives and well being. Send me a PM with what you have in mind, I'd love to hear and see if he'd be a good option. :)

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I have Ilios! Since they are both very attached to the Throat he would check in on both of them all the time. He adores kids and is very sweet and gentlemanly! He would let his baby practise anything on him. If she wants to be a warrior he'd show her how, if she wants to be a healer like her mom he'll let her practise on him, ect.
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Feel free to thread with Sacre? ^^ They could rekindle a little of their earlier friendship and see where it goes :3 I'm down for a thread anyway :D

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

OOC Account
Zuno
gasps because yes sacre is life and i love him

would you like me to start a thread or you? idk about picking him for the dad but i'd still very much love to have a thread with him

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
eee sure thing! Would you mind starting? <3 I have a few replies to do first ^^

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Dooey loves kids, but who knows how he and Sik would blend together. Also he's always been lowkey in love with Alysanne, but who knows? Lol. We could hash out a thread if you wanted to see how they'd react to each other. :)
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
I would love to thread with sik and see where it takes us if you would like :) I'm trying to get more plots for Nox right now and he always loves meeting lady friends ( he needs more friends / lovers anyways ...) so just put him in your thought bubble! He would love to have a child and try as best as he could to be apart of its life <3

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

OOC Account
Zuno
Hey everyone! The first pick for the father has been chosen and I've recently sent them a message asking for a final agreement on it and am waiting on confirmation.
Two back-ups have been picked as well and I'm happy to say threads will begin with all three very soon to see how IC stuff goes for future things.

Thank you to everyone who offered their boys for this child! It means a lot for you to offer them and I'm so pleased to have received them.