the Rift

[OPEN] The Sun that Embraces the Moon.

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago,
Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword

The day grew long and Sacre’s thoughts stacked up on top of one another, the key to the Throat, tied in his mane, was beginning to weigh down on his mind. He should go back, return the key to where it belonged, but he didn’t know what he would say to them, his friends, when he did. He should take it back, he would take it back, he was just procrastinating over it as he stressed about how he would be received. What if something had happened in his absence? Another tragedy he hadn’t been there for, like his mother and sister. He walked, paced, away from the Worlds Edge, each day blurring into each other until he reached somewhere that was familiar and he realised he had unknowingly been following the route back to the Throat. He was in the Heart! Helovia’s Heart. It was late evening, the sun retreating from the world and relinquishing its warm rays to the cool light of the moon. Just like Sacre had, from the throat of the Dragon to the mists of the Goddess.

He had been here a few times, mostly on patrol and once to escape the wraith invasion when he was just a little boy—they had been cramped in there for a while. It was also the place where he had found an egg and Inari had hatched. A warm, fond smile spread on his lips as he glanced at the red fox who had been his first blessing of two and Sacre remembered it vividly. His memories of this place, whilst it had been a time of fear, where happy and bright, full of new friends and warmth. 

Sacre, not really knowing exactly why he was here, began to make his way into the cave system, deciding he might as well make the most of it whilst he was here. The familiar glint of fire and the glow of crystals welcomes him in as the heat pierces his coat and warms his body—the furnace of Helovia. He was not alone, however, and he made a small noise of surprise when he spotted the light coloured mare who sported a horn, but there wasn't an awful lot else he could gather in the dim cave lighting.

"Hey" he called out to her before getting any closer, hoping he wouldn't frighten her whilst his two foxes peered from behind his two hairy forelegs, wondering who the new face was. "Cool place isn't it" he smiled and nodded to their surroundings, the sparkling gems making way for many different passages that led to many different rooms. When he had taken refuge here, Sacre had made a point of exploring as much of it as he could, though he often got distracted by the crowds that had filled it. 

"I hope I'm not intruding, my name is Sacre, do you mind if I accompany you?" he boldly asked, excited to find out who she was and what had drawn her to the underground maze of Helovia.

You have beautiful writing! I hope this is okay ^^ <3
@Zyanya do you prefer to be tagged?

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
The Sun that Embraces the Moon. - by Zyanya - 06-28-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: The Sun that Embraces the Moon. - by Sacre - 06-29-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: The Sun that Embraces the Moon. - by Zyanya - 07-02-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: The Sun that Embraces the Moon. - by Sacre - 08-05-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: The Sun that Embraces the Moon. - by Zyanya - 08-30-2016, 01:25 PM