the Rift

[PRIVATE] peek-a-boo

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It certainly hadn’t gone unnoticed that someone else was working on the garden with her. Secretly, it would seem, because Alysanne had never actually seen who it was. She suspected a few - such as the curious Roskuld - or maybe even Tilney and after waking up a few mornings and noticing a difference she decided to forgo sleeping in her usual spot to wait by the garden and see who it was. She was rather proud of her attempt at being stealth as she found a spot among the underbrush of the forest just near the clearing where the garden existed. Luckily the lush Birdsong growth provided enough foliage to hide even her stark white coat and the approaching storm provided further cover.

Hemlock wasn’t a big fan of the lightning and he huddled amongst Alysanne’s feathers on her folded wings - pretending to sleep through it though they both knew better.

She missed Evangeline’s arrival in the darkness and it wasn’t until a flash of lightning illuminated the area that she saw that unmistakable chestnut coat and her heart leapt.

Moving slowly - the wound her wings carefully concealed on her left thigh still hurt with every step - she abandoned her cover and approached the garden.

“Evangeline.” The name came out in a soft whisper but already the smile was forming on her face, bright and genuine - practically sunny in the middle of this storm. She couldn’t believe she was seeing her after so long. She thanked her good luck that had brought her to the garden tonight, that they finally crossed paths, and she hurried forward to greet her friend with an extended muzzle. “I was wondering who was secretly helping me with the garden!” She couldn’t believe it had been Eva all this time, and she hadn’t even known! But why the secrecy?

“Hello Tallis.” She greeted the dragon with a warm smile before looking back to Eva. “My dear friend, where have you been? I've missed you.”

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Evangeline <33
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 06-28-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-06-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-18-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-19-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 01:32 PM