the Rift

[OPEN] garden of gethsemane

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark

Of course, the Edge was populated. Full of life from all forms, not just the equines that inhabited it. Birds screamed from above her, fish surely were lurking below the cliffs. She was so pleased with the results of the glass jars, that she hovered over them when she was finished – afraid of the birds that sat in the tree above her that might just drop a rock causing her creation to shatter. However, as her pale body moved large and looming over the jars, she caught a glimpse of a figure moving toward her. Her head lifted, shifting to the creature that approached. She barely recognized the mare, but was safe from her memories when she introduced herself and what she did.

A grin grew across her scarred face, awkwardly pushing the large scars out in the movement. “Oh perfect! Hello Aly. I’m Glasgow, a new Glazier.” She admitted gently, stepping backward away from her creations as the mare asked what the jars were for. With a bright light in her glassy orbs she grinned again. “They’re actually for you! Well, all the healers. Our King asked me to make them for you.” Again, she smiled to the mare when another figure approached. It was a deer of some sort, large and bursting through the bushes. Eyes lingered on the creature as a mare followed that she did recognize. “Hello again Raeden!” My, what a strange pace the Glazier was going through. So cheerful and excited – but perhaps that’s what art did to someone. Turned their sadness and frustrations into elating pieces of work.

Then, her attention remained on Raeden as she asked her to create something for it. Ivory ears tipped toward the mare listening diligently, nodding along. “I can do my best.” The Glazier admitted, stepping away from her jars for a mere moment, drawing the fog back around her as it swirled and combined, growing into the liquid she had become so fond of. She watched it slither through the air as she began to make her creations. First, she made a beautiful interlocking chain-like looking bracelet adorned with little flowers of varying sizes. Gingerly, she let the creation rest upon the warm earth of the Edge before continuing on with the second one. It was very similar in type, a bracelet of interlocking chains once more but this time along with the flowers of varying sizes, she added another piece that nearly resembled babys breath. When she had finished, she looked to the Specter with a gentle smile, reminiscing in sisterly love after creating the bracelets. To her delight, they were smooth. Her practicing had been working! She figured that she wouldn’t need to make any more glass objects in the immediate future, so the Glazier allowed the glass to evaporate back into the fog she had drawn it from, glassy orbs glancing over to Raeden with a smile. “Will this be sufficient?” She questioned quietly.

Talk!

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

Glasgow made 2 bracelets for Raeden, both with varying floral patterns.
@Alysanne @Raeden

Messages In This Thread
garden of gethsemane - by Glasgow - 06-29-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Raeden - 06-30-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Glasgow - 07-22-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Alysanne - 08-09-2016, 03:26 PM