the Rift

The Beauty Of Silence

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Some wounds never fade..." An eerie silence followed her voice. The saddened tone was still in her eyes. His muzzle inches away from hers. She stretched her muzzle. Touching it to his. "Some do." Her voice had cut through the air. She nickered very softly, and gently moved her muzzle back. Her fear wasn't aroused or anything. How would the stallion act now? Possibly arrogant. Her eyes looked into his. She could tell how old he was.

Everything had frozen for that one moment. She felt everything melt away, but the two of them. Was this a moment she had created? Or a weak piece of advice? He was right. Who knew the annoying snow could turn into the most romantic setting? Certainly not her. "I don't." The mare had not lived in fear most of the time. Just sometimes. They stood for ages and eons, from her perspective. Was he going to turn her down abruptly?

Was he a believer in love or games?

OOC: Not a lot of muse at the moment. Writing is average on my part.

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
OCC: did you want him to breed her?

"Perhaps not, but the pain has dulled, it will not always cut as sharp as it doe snow." The brush of her muzzle on his sent lust tumbling back through his veins. As she pulled back he watched her, after her a moment, he stepped closer to her, running his muzzle along her mane and resting it on her back lightly, then lifting it and standing before her. When her eyes had met his, he had felt vulnerable, a feeling he had not experienced in years. Vulnerability did not suit a stallion who fought and seduced and took advantage of the vulnerable himself. He had learned never to show fear in the face of adversity, because fear could get you killed.

"Ah my dear," he murmured, "you do not realize the power you hold over me. I am enchanted by you, positively enchanted." His voice is low and throaty, full of desire and lust. He wanted the younger mare, he wanted to forget his memories. He wanted to be Abyss again, not some stallion sharing stories of the past. He wanted to have the mare.

And some part of him wanted to see her swollen with his foal, but that was a small part, a part so small, it barely even made a sound.

Unregistered
OOC: kind of. kind of not...

"We'll, the sharp pain must be over come some point." She wanted him to breed her but the foal would likely be born unhealthy. Although chances slim, there was a chance. Nestled in the cozy warmth of the grove, she walks to the side of him. She analyzes him one last time. She rests her head on his back. She didn't want to do it now though. She sent mixed reactions. Not on purpose though. She was just confused herself.

"I hold no power over you. You are the one holding power over me." She spoke with a sweet tone. She had trusted him, and deep down she knew it wasn't the smartest choice. Her warm breath fled over Abyss's coat. Her dapple gray coat was wet from the melted snow. The warmth of his soft black coat kept her warm.

The snow fell heavier, and the wind picked up. Her mane waved around slightly, along with her tail. She moved in closer, so the cold Frost Fall wouldn't get her. Closer was a step closer to the stallion. Her chest barely touches him. The feeling was great. But was it mutual?

Unregistered
OCC: lol, ok.

"Everything ends, eventually," he agreed. His senses were fogged with the scent of the mare and the closeness. Her head on his back, the way she sent him mixed signals. He did not force mares, too much of that had been done in the first years of crazed depression and anger. Now he found himself in a predicament. He wanted the mare, keenly. Her beauty pressed against him, the scent of her in his nostrils, his own arousal pricking at him. The way she seemed to be offering herself to him before backing off. Her sweet tones. All of these things were intoxicating to the black stallion.

But she had not given him even implicit indication that to take her would be the course to go down. He contemplated the courses he could take. He could leave. Her trust in him sent prickles of an emotion he had not experienced in years into his soul...guilt. It was strange to experience. It was strange to feel it again. Her touch, her soft voice. She was such a temptation, and the lust was strong in him. Could he take advantage of such an innocent?

Unregistered
His voice was a melody in her ears. It seemed to her that he backed away slightly. Not physically backed away, but in him trying to subdue her. The color black usually was dark and evil, but on him, it wasn't daunting or never-ending to her. She thought it came to life on him. She wanted him.

It was quiet. Without the birds chirping, the distant howl of the wolves, or the thundering of hooves everything was quiet. Their voices echoed slightly. Oh Abyss, I do really want you, She thought. We are so opposite, it entertains me to be with someone so opposite. She smiled softly. The first real smile that escaped her mouth in a long time. She had smiled thinking about herself swollen with his foal. Oh, what a unique foal it would be. Thoughts rolled through her mind, like the wind over the foothills. His majesty had killed her fear and horrifying thoughts, no stallion had done that before. They were the reasons for fear and anxiety.

She decided for it. She submitted, but would he decline, run off, or complete the deed?

Unregistered

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

The change betwixt them was palatable in the air. The stallion could sense some difference, her acceptance of him? Perhaps. He stepped nearer and knew that she had given herself over to him. She wished for him, wished for a foal perhaps. Something stirred in Abyss's long dead heart...the last mare had seduced him...this one...this one trusted him. It was a sensation he could not shake. But Abyss was not noble enough to turn away from the mare.

He took what she offered.

Moments later, he dropped back to the ground beside her, his breath ragged. He nuzzled her shoulder.

"Ah my love, I hope I have not hurt you." His whispers are quiet, hanging in the air. Around them, the snow whirls more and more violently. He will not be leaving her tonight. He will remain with his new paramour. Oddly, he feels protective of her. It is not love, but he does not desire leaving her on her own. Perhaps she has changed him.

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered

[Image: v75vt4.png]
WHY IN THE WORLD? WHY, BECAUSE SHE'S
...Tillas

"Bitch! Fucking little whore! You half-faced, snake-tongued LIAR! You fucking rapsit! I fucking hate you!" Tillas' scream rent the air. The unicorn's eyes slitted into thin blue lines, flickering with rage. The white unicorn had been wandering, seeking out Abyss for several weeks now, to find him mating with an ugly, foul mare. "Abyss, why the fuck did you do this? I can't believe you! I thought you said you loved me!" The dainty mare marched over to the black shire, nostrils flaring, eyes filled with ceaseless rage. "What do you have to say for yourself? Huh?" The unicorn dropped her head, her slender pearl horn pointed viciously towards him.

The liar. I cannot help but want to cry and tear him apart at the same time. He had told me he loved me. Our little game had ended in happiness, so I had thought. I thought we were equals. I thought I thought I thought. But he was a liar.

Liar.

[and tillas' crashes the party... sorry for her bad language]

""

Unregistered

Tainted
The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.

Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Dapple+g...0#/d5egx0a
h

Picture Credit: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/1...osalut.jpg

IC:
The stallion finished the deed, but as he got back on fours and nuzzled her, a white Arabian looking mare slipped into the cove, sparring at Abyss. Tainted felt out of place. She lowered her head and took two steps or so away from the two. He had used Tainted for a deep disgusting lust. She knew it was a bad idea to get involved with the stallion. Her trust gone. He had been lying. She flattened her ears against her cranium. Not to the white mare, but Abyss. "I guess it's true. Stallions come with great consequences. I should have followed my instincts. I was just a satisfaction. You are deep twisted creature. One that lies, and puts a front up. Abyss." when she said his name, joy, hate, and neglect. With her ears still flattened she steeped out of the cave feeling slightly crowded. She thought he truly liked him.

She stood at the entrance. The mare and Abyss inside. Her heart lay on the ground in thousands of pieces. Disgust filled her mouth. She wanted to run off and hide. She wasn't the filly she once was though. She stood her ground and watched for a moment or two. She knew there was no need to kill him with the sharp horn that was placed on head. She saw the white mares face, tough and strong. Same with Tainted's face. On the inside both of them were feeling very mixed emotions. She looked as if she was swollen with a foal. Abyss's foal.

Her head hung low. Not in trust for the stallion but true fear, and despare.

"
OOC: I saw this coming from "Plot with Elope" Lol this cracked me up reading this. I don't mind the language."

Unregistered
He knew those angry tones, littered with swear words. The mare that stormed into the shelter was not unfamiliar to him. Impassively, he watched as a torrent of swear words dropped from her lips. Unsurprisingly, Tainted reacted poorly, fleeing the shelter. He should chase after her, explain, but there was no explanation, only a pitiful excuse and he could hardly formulate that. Evenly, he stared at the enraged mare, her horn pointed at his breast.

"Do you intend on killing me, my dear?" he asked the mare before him. Her name, what was her name? Had she ever told him? He smirked at her as she asked for explanation. Again, the pitiful excuse rose to mind, but he would not offer it to her. She would not hesitate to run him through and while the stallion did not enjoy life, nor did he want to die.

"Are you surprised that I was not truthful? You happened upon me when I was aroused, just as Tainted did and seduced me. You are surprised that I lied. I admit, I was--and am--captivated by you, but surely you know better than to think I could love you so soon! Mare, I thought you smarter than that." The stallion's smirk deepened, "apparently I was wrong."

His thoughts returned to Tainted. Soon, she too would carry his foal. The idea of being a father again was appealing. Ah, very appealing. Both of the mares would give birth around the same time. His foals...he enjoyed the idea immensely of being a father again. He did not seek a mate, but he missed being a father. Perhaps one of these would replace his Leviathan.

"I see that our encounter led to progeny. Congratulations, my dear." He fondly looked upon her swollen stomach. She would hate him forever, but that was no loss, plenty of mares hated him forever. Tainted would, this mare no doubt did, judging from her coarse language.

"You seem to have chased off my latest paramour. That was very rude of you," he chided the delicate fae, "if you would please remove your horn from my chest, I think I'll go apologize to her for your behavior." He was goading her, again. She had fire, but she was pregnant. Surely she would not attack him in such a condition.

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[ooc: I can create a fresh thread for them if you like]

Unregistered
[please, thanks :)]

Unregistered
[Lol, yea]

Unregistered
[Do I still post here? Do I wait for her to post?]

Unregistered
OOC: I guess I am replying...

She stood outside the grove. She knew it was a bad idea to trust this stallion. She thought she had shared a part of her life she shared with no one. He shared his personal life too. Had that been a way to ease himself into her. Sick. His words echoed in her mind. He had asked the white mare if she was surprised he wasn't truthful. Her ears still flattened against her cranium. She saw Abyss. She looked calm. She wasn't. Just a front she put up. Anger swelled in her body.

Before Abyss even came out of the tightly pack grove she said a few words that she hoped would shake some reality into him. "You have no need to apologize for YOUR lust. I blame myself. I trusted you. That was a big mistake. I shared part of my life with you. You shared part of yours with me. Was that even true? Are you just trying to edge closer. All those foals you had. Are they real?" She paused. Then huffed slightly. "Wow. I cannot begin to explain how stupid I feel. I am vile. I am tainted." She shuddered slightly. "No one ever cared about me." She laughed slightly at how dim-witted she was. "Why would I think you of all people would give a damn about me. Just when I felt special." She had brought a thought to the front of her head. Stallions come with consequences. It was true. "And when you told me to not let fear rule my life, I listened. Unlike you, fear will always be with me. Fear doesn't judge me, or make me do ridiculous things." She also added a tone of annoyance in her next words. "Go find another mare to pity your FAKE past on. Go get a mare and have a foal that you don't care about. No. Actually I should go. Into a cold cave, and not come out until my foal is born and raised slightly. Wow.. A cold cave sounds more appealing. You know why? I can stay alone. Without consequences." She had seen a cold cave. She believes it was called 'Frozen Arch?'

OOC: I think I will post there until the end of frost fall. I love posting in cold places. And it will go with a plot. I will wait for this RP to finish though...

Unregistered
The stallion listened to the dapple rant without emotion, his face carefully composed, his expression neutral. He had no response, her anger was justified, directed at him, at herself, perhaps even at the other mare. As she named where she would go, a place with a cold cave to raise her child....well he knew of places like that. The stallion's wandering had led him all across Helovia. When the child was born, perhaps he would find her. Perhaps he would find her again anyway. He gave her a nod as she screamed at him, knowing that her anger would not be quenched.

"Farewell then, my dear, 'twas a fun time while it lasted," he smirked as she completed her rant. She would hate him, but hatred was not a new emotion to Abyss. Perhaps he was searching for the perfect mare, the perfect mare to keep him happy. But this mare that so soon jumped too conclusions and raved at him was not the mare. Nor was the violent unicorn. Some other mare, some other day...perhaps.

[done! I'll start two new threads, one for Tillas and one for Tainted]