the Rift

[OPEN] Company

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Dreams paint the sky in the brightest colours. They are the dreams of crimson, gold, ivory and violets. Mixing together and creating the most beautiful colour show known to none but the Dreamwalker.

A rough voice speaks to her from the shadows and she starts. She turns to look upon the stag, his own green eyes were upon her. She slowed her harsh breathing, and even managed a weak smile. He was a curious fellow, his horns unlike anything she'd seen before. He was also a rather hairy beast, Never before had she seen so much...hair. They were so different, yet despite his curious appearance and rough voice she felt a certain spark of warmth towards him. He obviously saw the world quite different to how she did, hers was filled with light and fire. His must be darker. Her eyes traced over his curious features once again before answering him. "I never said it was fair. I said it was equal." She in turn counters his remark. Aelin wasn't shy and rarely played being coy, instead she spoke up, confident. "True, but as the expression goes," she paused, looking at the stag. "It's better to have loved and lost then not loved at all." Ruffling her wings she pondered the rest of his words, with a sad smile. In some ways the lady on the moon had gone through a loss just like her own - her twin Hawke. "They're nothing to say the lover was broken. Also what's to say he didn't eventually recover?" She knew from her own experience that even through it may hurt and take time, you could eventually recover form an aching heart. "Besides, above she would see lives! Births, lovers, pain, recovery and death." Anyone who got to witness so many lives must feel blessed.

As he shook his head Aelin tilted her head to the side, resisting the urge to giggle at the waggling auburn beard. It was clear that he truly did feel sorry for the Lady of the legend. Her chops curved, water rippling around her as she turned her small frame to face him head-on. He hesitates suddenly, his sentence hanging. Following his gaze back to the the moon she blinks at the shining orb. She didn't challenge him about The Moon Goddess. She'd never met the lady, having only seen The Time God. The girl slowly exited the water, walking up to the beast. "My name is Aelin." Standing closer to the male she inhaled his scent, closing her eyes as it infiltrated her nostrils. "Hmm." Opening her eyes, one a poll of blue the other an emerald of green, she committed the face to memory. "I'm not an expect on darkness, fire however." Stretching her wings, "i'm fire made flesh." After all, she was a daughter of The Wildfire born in The Dragon's Throat. Her entire life she'd been surrounded by flames, it was apart of the reason why she was questing to get her own flames. "It seems that you know more about darkness." His mood and thoughts about the Lady's fate certainly suggested this.

A gentle breeze blew between the two, her dreamcatcher softly bumped against her neck and stray hairs danced across her eyes and cheeks.

For only she can see the beauty of true desires.

@Albrecht
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
Company - by Aelin - 06-29-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Company - by Albrecht - 07-02-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Company - by Aelin - 07-08-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Company - by Albrecht - 07-12-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Company - by Aelin - 07-16-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Company - by Albrecht - 07-16-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Company - by Aelin - 07-16-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Company - by Albrecht - 07-17-2016, 10:52 AM