Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Your Character: Gaucho
Species: Pegasus
Breed: Hanoverian
Height: 17.2
Color: Bay Dun
Markings: Dun markings (Extensive barring and dorsal stripes) - tribal markings on left eye, left hip handprint, shoulder stripes, glowing antlers.
Eye Color: Blue/Gray
Health: Healthy
Other: 

Ascended
2 companions 
3 active magics
1 passive magic 

:: [Magic: FirexTime (U) | Able to call upon spirits composed of fire for assistance whenever his blood is spilled.]
:: [Restrictions | Spirits can be 5 small (medium dog and lower) or 2 large spirit.]
:: [Magic: FirexWind (U) | Able to beat his wings and produce an outward blast of fire.]
:: [Restrictions | Limited to a radius of 30ft. Flames and heat begin to fade towards the circumference.]
:: [ Magic: LightxFire | Flames from his wings can heal physical ailments ] 
:: [ Restrictions | Larger wounds require more focus and energy ]
:: [Magic: Fire (P) | Wings and hoofprints burn with heatless flames.]

Dam of your Character
Height: 16
Color: Black aa/EE
Markings: none
Health: Good
Other: No

Sire of your Character
Height: 17.3
Color: Dun buckskin (DD/aa)
Markings: Dun markings (extensive markings + tribal markings)
Health: Good
Other: No.

Smitty and Snowwy are playing the foals and have the necessary passes and whatnot, though snowwy can use my hybrid pass if she doesn't spontaneously roll a hybrid :3

Breeding thread is here.

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
Your Character: Nyx
Species: Unicorn
Breed: Medium draft mutt (primarily Friesian x Paint Mustang x Andalusian)
Height: 16hh
Color: Steel grey, with black points & black mane and tail.
Markings: None
Eye Color: Electric blue
Health: Healthy!
Magic:
Active: :: [ Magic: Spark x Water | 'Thunder shield'; able to coat herself in a thin layer of electrically-charged ice, which when struck hurts the attacker and prevents damage to Nyx herself. ]

Active: :: [ Magic: SparkxWater | Ability to electrify the water within others' bodies. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Lasts one posts in battle. ]
Other: None!
Request: See bottom of post <33

Dam of your Character Querida
Breed: Andalusian mutt
Height: 16hh
Color: Steel grey, with electric blue eyes and black points/mane/tail. White horn with blue spirals of electricity around it. More blue spirals around her left foreleg.
Markings: Blue spirals were markings, before they were enchanted and lifted away from her body to hover around her leg and horn.
Other: Light magic (as Spark didn't exist on Isilme): Blue spirals of light around leg are electrically charged and shock to the touch.
Light magic: Can summon thunderbolts.

Sire of your Character Nato
Breed: Friesian x Paint Mustang
Height: 17hh
Color: Black with black spiral horn and red eyes, black mane and tail with one lock of white hair in mane.
Markings: White splash on underbelly, either side of neck, and right foreleg sock.
Other: Could turn invisible and create fires, however old age and trauma removed these powers.

I'll be using the twin pass from my prize list, and me and Smitty will be playing the foals! :D If Smitty doesn't spontaneously roll for a hybrid, please use the hybrid foal stats from my prize list!

Species: Unipeg
Breed: Heavy Warmblood x Medium Draft
Height: 17'2hh
Color: Grullo reference
Markings: Primitive markings - leg barring and dorsal stripe
Eye Color: Icy blue
Horns: Two large bull horns
Wings: Two feathered wings the same colour as his body; top side of each has half of it the same colour as his points
Health: Healthy, I think? #ascendedperks
Magic:

For his guaranteed child-of-an-ascended magic:

:: [ Magic: Dark (P) | When he gets angry, he develops analgesia (inability to feel pain) ]

If he rolls for magic (which there should hopefully be a high chance of :D)

:: [Magic: Fire | Can summon creatures made of fire ]
:: [Restrictions | ?? ]

And if the foal stat gods smile on me and he rolls for two magics:

:: [Magic: Dark x Fire | Can shapeshift into a griffin that retains the same size as his horse form ]
:: [Restrictions | ?? ]
(the reason for the 'Fire' in this particular magic is that the upgrade would be that he can use Molten Dagger in griffin form)

Other: Please roll! -crosses fingers and toes-

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
For twin #2 ( @Esinakh ) :D

Species: Unipeg
Height: smaller than her bro (15.2-3ish maybe?)
Color: Grullo reference
Markings: Barring on face, withers, legs, haunches. White barring on right side of face/haunches, white sock on right foreleg, white snip, white ear tip/rim
Eye Color: Pale grey
Horns: Mottled white-black bull horns
Wings: Blue-grey wings with long and slender feathers. Feathers on her left darken to black, feathers on her right are white.
Magic:
For the guaranteed magic, I'd like a passive that maybe is grey clay or grey mud related? Perhaps clay wells to the surface of her skin when she experiences heightened emotions? Anything dirty you can think of. She's going to have a cleaning neurosis & I'd really like her passive magic to torture her (sorrynotsorry I'm a mean mom)
On the long shot of any additional magic, maybe a clay crafting magic? Or something equally as messy? GIVE HER FILTHY MAGIC PLZ <3

Other: rolls on rolls on rolls

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Congratulations you have a newborn colt!
Build for Stats: Takes more after it's mother, this foal is very strong but fairly even in other areas.
Species: Unipeg*
Height: 17.2hh
Eye Color: Blue
Color: Grullo
Markings: Primitive markings - leg barring and dorsal stripe
Magic: :: [ Magic: Dark (P) | When he gets angry, he develops analgesia ]
AND
:: [Magic: Fire | Can summon creatures made of fire ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can summon 5 small (medium dog and lower) or 2 large creatures ]
Other: Second Companion Slot

Congratulations you have a newborn filly!
Build for Stats: This foal excels in strength, but is balanced in the other areas like it's mother.
Species: Unipeg*
Height: 15.2hh
Eye Color: Pale Grey
Color: Grullo
Markings: Barring on face, withers, legs, haunches. White barring on right side of face/haunches, white sock on right foreleg, white snip, white ear tip/rim
Magic: Earth (P) :: Back is covered in clay. When stationary, clay hardens and will then crack and flake off with movement. (It kind of looks like she rolled in a nice, wet clay hole :D)
AND
:: [ Magic: EarthxWater | Can craft using clay. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can craft 3 small items, 2 medium items, or 1 large item per season. ]
Other: Third Magic Slot

*By the way it was requested, Odd's hybrid foal pass should be used. However, since Snowwy's does not need to be used (by how you guys requested), it can be used. Once you two (Odd and Snow) have decided which pass to use, please post in the records updates so that it can be removed from your prize list. Thank you!*