the Rift

[OPEN] Ambitions

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Consider your origin. You were not formed to live like brutes but to follow virtue and knowledge.

The girl can't tell whether or not the siren's first sentence is an observation or a declaration, and so, unsurprisingly, Isopia merely remains silent. Regardless of which the demi-goddess agrees - pleasantries are pointless, not pleasant.

Isopia controls her annoyance with the same smooth skill that Syrena uses. Despite the fact that Isopia's instincts tell her to pin her ears and snarl slightly at the sound of her own name, she does not. Mentally however, she casts another arrow into the fractured relationship she endures with her Father. He is the one who had broadcast her name for everyone to hear - and for those who weren't around to hear it? Well. Grapevines apparently produce more than just grapes around Helovia.

With an expression of neutrality Isopia listened to the remainder of what the mare had to say.

"They call me the Mountain that Knows." Isopia corrected, her amber eyes appearing to narrow despite the fact that she merely continued to slow-blink towards the siren. Her academic tone didn't falter as she continued, but some of the annoyance seemed to disappear from her gaze. "I don't need help. If you know my name, then you know the God of the Earth is my Father. " She said factually. "What help could I need in speaking with my parent?" Actually, if Isopia could pawn off her responsibilities on someone else, she likely would. However there was no one else she trusted to actually do her job well, and so, her lack of trust in her own herd kept her rooted in place.

However..

"I have had crafting magic from this herd though. The crafter's work on useless projects that are not worth the time or resources which are poured into them." She thought of the cells, the garden .. what was the point of it all? Did food not grow in abundance here? And when it didn't, weren't there those with the ability to simply make things grow? And the cells? When was the last time the Hidden Falls had need of such things? The last herd who lived here also worked on cells, but they had been run out by the inhabitants of the Edge. And since then? Literally nothing had happened.

Cells. Ha.

"Since you appear to be looking for advice, despite the fact that I do not need assistance with my duties, at least if you belong to my ranks you will not be burdened by useless tasks."

#whatabitch

Image Credits

@Syrena

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Ambitions - by Isopia - 06-29-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Ambitions - by Syrena - 06-30-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Ambitions - by Isopia - 07-15-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Ambitions - by Syrena - 07-19-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Ambitions - by Isopia - 07-24-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Ambitions - by Syrena - 07-29-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Ambitions - by Isopia - 08-28-2016, 06:21 PM