the Rift

[PRIVATE] Footsteps in the Attic

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: BLX1P.jpg]

SOHALIA

The movement of the hellhound caught the mare's eye just before the creature lunged toward the ghostly eagle. It seemed as though the beast wanted to catch the bird, an assumption that gave Astraeus, who had fluttered down to land upon Sohalia's rump, pause. The wakiya squawked indignantly, sparks flaring to life as he chittered at the hellhound as though to warn him not to try that with a living creature. "Hush, ma shekhikhi," Sohalia scolded gently. Silently, she added, There is no threat to you. With her urging, the zephyr fell silent, having the good grace to look slightly abashed.

As the hounds fell to play-fighting one another, the mare turned her mind back to the conversation at hand. "It would seem that you are correct, my dear," she confirmed, smiling kindly at Tae. After Vinati finished speaking, she continued. "I think that it is safe to say that Vinati inherited her ability to see ghosts from me, though her abilities are admittedly much stronger than my own. Where I am limited and must concentrate to look for nearby spirits, it seems that Vinati can see any spirits associated with any person at any given time. So yes, dear heart, I do believe the only time you see no spirits is when someone has not experienced loss."

In the western sky, the sun was beginning to set. It had been a long day, and the mare was looking forward to finding their favorite spot by the oasis to settle down for the evening. No doubt Vinati would find ways to amuse herself until she became too tired to stay awake, but Sohalia wanted only to graze and rest. "I believe it is time to return to the oasis, sweet girl," the Transcended instructed her daughter. Ignoring the girl's impatient sigh, Sohalia turned to Tae. "You are welcome to join us, if you like." And with a smile, she started off, young Vinati in tow.

"talk talk talk"

Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

@Tae - okay so this might be a good place to wrap it up since I take forever and we're wayyy past this in terms of timelines lol. <3
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Footsteps in the Attic - by Vinati - 06-30-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Sohalia - 07-01-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Tae - 07-28-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Vinati - 08-06-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Sohalia - 08-06-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Tae - 08-31-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Vinati - 08-31-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Sohalia - 08-31-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Tae - 08-31-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Vinati - 08-31-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Footsteps in the Attic - by Sohalia - 08-31-2016, 02:57 PM