the Rift

hold tight to the edge of the night

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

MEETINGS! They were usually chaotic but man were they interesting little things. Like, I wish I had time to grab some snacks for this one because if it followed the same thing it was going to be a doosey! And, you know, it’s super exciting because this is the first herd meeting that my family will get to attend! I practically dance around Aisling and Larue on our way - making it unclear which one of us was the foal of the group.

Larue was probably going to cause some shit but oh well, maybe it’ll liven up the group. There were a whole bunch of other foals around anyway so they could like… play and stuff. I don’t know, it’s been a while since I was a foal so I’ve kinda forgotten what they do. I spent a lot of my time trying not to be eaten by flies and other animals and maybe Larue has that problem but at least our northern location limits the flies. And Aisling will beat the snot out of anything that tries to eat us.

Anyway, our perfect family group arrives at the meeting and I smile warmly at those already gathered - friends and acquaintances and whatever Deimos is.

I’m like SUPER pumped about this recruiting thing, even though I don’t have much luck at it, but I adore the idea of having other species here in the Basin. I mean, Aisling is here but I kind of snuck her in and then I think everyone just got used to her presence because we’ve never been told to leave. Little did I know I had Hotaru and Rexanna on my side - but I find out pretty quick because LOOK my girlfriend is now a big shot thief!!!!!!! I whinny a quick, shout of delight at this news, and I know my expression is absolutely shining as I look at her and then look around.  Yeah that’s right, I’m with her!!

Unfortunately for me there’s not enough scheduled time for me to brag about her so I’ll have to do it later. Rexanna chirps up with this beautiful idea of an event to hold and I’m delighted! Look at all these wonderful things happening in the Basin, I’m so proud!! “What a wonderful idea! I’d love to help out with the festival in any way that I can. Perhaps I could tell a story?”

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image credits
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
hold tight to the edge of the night - by Deimos - 06-30-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Johnny - 07-03-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Enna - 07-04-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Lena - 07-05-2016, 04:16 PM