the Rift

hold tight to the edge of the night

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

His call leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, a bubbling annoyance within the pit of your stomach, the memories of his attempts that ended in chaos as fresh in your mind as ever. How many times would he try, and how many times would we fail him?  “Come,” you call gently, tossing a quick glance to the pale, too-tall boy that had spent his morning trying to catch the little minnows that he swore he saw within the shallows of the lake. What little protest he makes in his mutterings is ignored as you start along the shore, able to make out flickers of movement in the near distance, a growing swarm that somehow seems smaller than it ever has before. It would taste a lie to say that it does not concern you, despite your efforts to swallow your unease, convince yourself that it is normal for not everyone to remain loyal.

As Deimos begins, the two of you settle on the fringe of the group quietly, eyes searching the familiar (and not so familiar) faces until you spy Erebos, all smiles and boyish charm. You cannot help but to grin, to fall too easily into the childish whims of mischief as you make your way to his side, bumping your shoulder against his, Etziel filling the space on his far side. How many times would the two of you try only to come back empty-handed, save for the scorn of a stranger? Your grin only deepens, amusement snuffing out a sudden pang of guilt, of concern for the consequences of being the first faces, first impressions, of the Basin some strangers see. He speaks out in response to Rexanna, and you nod, looking to the golden and ivory girl, your thoughts of mockery momentarily forgotten.

“I will be wherever you need me.”

dont even bother reading this piece of shit :'D
enna/etz are just standing next to erebos uselessly

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
hold tight to the edge of the night - by Deimos - 06-30-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Enna - 07-04-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Lena - 07-05-2016, 04:16 PM