the Rift

hold tight to the edge of the night

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA was feeling emotional. Yup, yup indeed. She'd gotten the greatest gift in the world from Diemos and had been unable to find a single soul! She'd waiting in front of Johnny's cave for what seemed like ages and never saw him. She'd gone to the hot springs, the lake, everywhere: no one. So she'd dropped her head in defeat, accepting her isolation, and had gone back to working. Initially, she was overjoyed at her new title and all the possibilities it entailed. But, a few days later and still having not caught a single soul, she began to flounder in her resolve. She couldn't even find someone to tell her how to use it...much less what she should be doing for her herd!

So, today, two days later, she was laying in the grass, watching the night's fog burn off the blades one by one. It wasn't that it was hot, not really, but it was already somewhat warm by Basin standards(though, truthfully, that could always be wishful thinking). Ugh, she'd been unable to make friends with Tangere. Johnny was nice but he didn't enjoy her company like he did the others. Her two leads probably thought her a mindless twat, which she supposed she was half the damn time anyways...and the only one she'd met and seemed to have a tinsy bit of a connection with had been Rexanna. Lets not mention the fact that she never saw her two friends from the Throat anymore. With a agonized groan she flopped over in the grass to stare at the sky. How was she going to stop being so dreadfully crappy at making friends? Seriously? The struggle was too real.

Then a quite rabid call cut it's way through the singing summer birds to assault her ears. Well, she had to give it to Diemos, at least he was giving her something to do today. Or, she could just sit here and lay at the stars. Shit, would he even notice she was gone. Her mind fell into adolescent-esque musings and it was several minutes before she realized that she still hadn't gotten up. Well, fuck.

Small hooves scratched surprisingly deep cuts in the grass as she scrambled up to finally heed the call. A fast pace brings her to where they're all, well a good number, are already assembled at attention. She decides not to trot in but instead slowly pick her way to stand beside Johnny. At least she would be able to ask him about all the new crafter stuff! Her voice came out in a whisper while Rexanna was speaking, "Heya Johnny. I don't know it Diemos told you, but he gave me the second Weaver position! I've been trying to catch you because I really need your help getting started with it all. " She gave him a bright smile, happy and hopeful, before returning her attention to the group. After a moment it felt as if it were her turn to say something. Show Diemos her investment in the herd! Her voice floats out dutifully and true, no waver or childishness present. "I'd be willing to help out in any way I can as well! I could maybe craft something for the event or help with the little ones?" There that was pretty solid. She dipped her head towards Rexanna when she was done, if the mare were going to see her that is, she wanted her to know that she'd not forgotten her friend.

@Johnny @Diemos @Rexanna

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
hold tight to the edge of the night - by Deimos - 06-30-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Enna - 07-04-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Lena - 07-05-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: hold tight to the edge of the night - by Eldala - 07-23-2016, 01:04 AM