the Rift

Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Before anyone could speak, move, or breathe, the thoughts, the regrets everything was just tumbling around in her head and it was too much. Somewhere along the way, someone approached and ran off. Her daughter slid in somewhere, she could smell, and see her but not acknowledge her presence.

Edgar was by far perturbed by the situation. His feathers were ruffled as the debate from the previous night bled into his thoughts. She was going to do it- she was finally giving into the pressure and essentially giving up. That’s at least what it would seem like to the rest of them. To her, it was away to step back from the one person she had begun to trust. Speaking of which, Hawezi was not with his father nor his aunt, and a small bubble or fear trickled into her system. Everything had gone so wrong so quickly.

Elsa took a step forward, a motion for everyone to pay attention to her for a moment. In all of her scarred, sad, stony glory, the broken queen finally would reveal a crack. There was a moment of hesitance before she spoke- suddenly feeling a fleeting emotion of sadness for Tembovu. But that’s all it was- fleeting.

Clearing her throat, the Icebound stood tall amongst the ranks before her. Some unfamiliar, while others were faces she had seen once upon a time. None she could consider her friend, none that would mourn the loss of her position.

With a clam, quiet, resonant voice the Icebound spoke. “I stand here today, renouncing my position as queen. Tembovu and the rest of you will fill the position with whomever you deem fit. I will remain with the herd, but not as your head. You deserve someone better. Thank you.” She took a step backwards, relishing the fact that this was the last time she needed to stand next to him. No more pain, no more fake smiles, no more promises that she couldn’t keep.

She would return to the shadows from which she emerged, delving into the comfort of the place that never left her with lies and promises. Edgar screeched his agreement towards his bonded’s decision. But he couldn’t help but spare a solemn, sad glance towards the elephant companion that trailed next to the king. They could have been really good friends, if only things had not gone so wrong.

The Icebound was now just Elsa. The name that would soon be wiped from the minds of Helovia.

’I told you Tembovu. I was never a queen, and was certainly never yours.’

"talk"
image credits

Elsa is stepping down due to a. real life kinda eating me, and I am not able to put in as much time as such a thing is needed. and b. well she's just like sticking her middle finger to the world. ;P So sorry for not being here like I should guys. <3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Elsa - 07-20-2016, 05:49 PM