the Rift

Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Moonlight Sonata

"I'm sorry I'm late, my King."

His silvered voice called from the tree's as he emerged, nostrils flared to intake lungfuls of air after all but galloping through the thick heat of tallsun. He's not made for such heavy weather, he's far more used to the cold, or temperate days with the breeze rolling in off of clear waters. The Seer is at least in time to hear their former Queen's stepping down, and a new one being appointed in her place, silver eyes immediately turn to the newly crowned lady and his head dips towards her.

"And I'm sorry I am late to your crowning, my Queen, many blessings of the Gods upon you. May your reign be a long and fruitful one."

Another inhale is taken and he rights himself, seeking what little comfort he can in the shade of the tree's next to the gathered heard, leonine tail coiling and flickering across the grass idly. He had meant to be late, he had been busy carefully going over his completed statue, making sure everything was perfect, no imperfections or crooked lines that would require him to restart again.

"If I could have a moment of your time, Tembovu." Finally having composed himself enough to speak out, without constantly stopping to try and wrestle his breathing and heart rate back into shape. "I have finished the moon statue, it awaits to be transported to the seer's grove though I'm sure I can do it myself, if hooves are better placed elsewhere." He rumbled with a soft smile. "And I must apologize for my absence...I have not been entirely myself as of late, my heart wrestles with questions of home and how my brethren fair. They should no longer interfere with my duties."

He turns then, back to the gathering before him, lapsing into a contemplative silence. He has little more to offer the meeting, those that wish to join the Seer's ranks know they need only find him and ask, not wait until meetings like this to ask for a place.

We are all like the bright moon
we still have our darker side
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Alune - 07-21-2016, 11:59 AM