the Rift

Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting]

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

How delighted the poisoner was, when his favorite feline made her much awaited entrance to their little gathering.

Glittering purples watch her as she makes her way over, unable to help the widening smirk on his all too pretty features, they should know better to get in the way of a predator on a mission, watching the disgruntled bodies begrudgingly give Adaeze the space she so deserves. She's there at his side in no time, silent and lithe as a cat, pressed up against the side of his body with that oh so devilish purr lilting her silky vocals.

"Ada, my darling! I thought you would never show up at all." He lamented dramatically, uncaring that his voice has gone up an octave. His neck curves to allow him to press his forehead against her in an affectionate greeting. They cut quite the beautiful sight, if Kiuaji said so himself, and quite the deadly sight — if one could only peer past their jovial display and see beneath the layers. He could honestly go on and on about the both of them, if he was allowed, but now wasn't quite the time when there were here to listen to the droning.  "I thought I was doomed to spend the day subjected to this all on my own." His flare for dramatics dies out when she propositions that they ditch the event in favor of something more his style, more their style. It's all the poisoner can do to remain somewhat collected outwardly in his reply.

"I thought you'd never ask." Already he's turning around and beginning to disappear into the treeline, pausing to look over his shoulder, batting his eyelashes at her, a poor attempt to appear naive and bashful.  "Let us get this good time started, be gentle with me, no claws on the first date. Not unless you put those velvety lips to good use in kissing the marks better."

"talk talk talk"

Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts

Credits: Image by the-day-of-shadow @ DA

@Adaeze
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Kiuaji - 07-21-2016, 12:26 PM