the Rift

Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Everything heading out from her speech went just as planned. No one said a word, no looks of anger and jealousy were given. She supposed that everyone must’ve held the same thought about their former queen- absent and mentally unstable.
But to say she made it out of this alive was a lie. It hurt that Tembovu had so quickly announced a replacement. There was no grace period, no time for others to vote. She had nothing against the new queen, but against the fact that it seemed he had planned on her leaving.

Her ears tilted back slightly, only flickering back forward as Nyx, their general, so brashly spoke. Well, now her general. Technically she had no right to say anything about the situation. But something had to be said. It didn’t seem like Tembovu was making a move.

Sure, she apologized but anger broiled within her. Insubordination was not something to be taken lightly. Their new queen deserved as much, and even more, respect than herself did. ”I would advise you to respect your queen, General.” There was a hiss of anger and coldness behind her voice. It didn’t matter if Elsa had fallen below her, she was not going to let someone walk over a woman who is befitting to run the Edge. ”I suppose this is my time then to step away. Congratulations Alysanne, I know I won’t be of much help, but if you ever need any advice, I’d be willing to help you.” A small fraction of a smile made its way across her face as she took a step away from Tembovu. He was just as heartless and unforgiving as she expected. He displayed no emotion towards her resignation, instead falsely giving her accolades for her work. ”Goodbye, Tembovu.” She said quietly. She had enough knowledge to know he truly did not care for her presence. She would do her best to stay out of his way as much as possible.

And with that the icy queen stepped away from the throne, and away from those who suffered beneath her grasp. She needed to retreat back into the life of a warrior. Silent and observing. A woman of few words she would be, but a woman of many deadly skills she would become.

Edgar sat quietly on her head, contemplating what had happened. He could feel mixed emotions bouncing around in his bonded as they meandered away from the crowd. She thought maybe the third try would be a charm, but it seemed as if her curse was never going to break.

The less connections she had, the less care she had, the more deadly she could become.

"talk"
image credits

@Alysanne 
@Nyx
@Tembovu

are all directly addressed. Elsa is walking out but you can stop her if ya wannt.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Elsa - 07-21-2016, 06:06 PM