the Rift

Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

Her soft pale gold ears perked up to hear her queen speak. She was giving up her throne... Raedens teal eyes looked in shock as the woman stepped back to her place and their king stepped up. He addressed the situation right then and there. He asked the moon doctor to step forward and be his queen. Her silver gaze fell to the mare next to Iona and she dipped her head softly and congratulated. She listened to the king speak, but could not help but think he had to have been planning Elsa leaving her position. The Elephant king sure had a quick plan for replacements. What did she know though she was just a simple specter...

Her pointed skull turned sharply to her the sound of a husky voice. It sent shivers down her pale gold spine.  It was the beautiful creature named Ron. His words were so well versed and dripped from his maw like sweet sweet caramel. Silver flecked orbs brightened and she smiled brightly to the man. "You are Mr. Smooth talker aren't you Ron? It is fine atleast you made it here so you do not have to hear it from Tembovu later. Better late then never. " Her angelic voice chimed in the wind as she giggled slightly. Her maw touched his ear returning the sweet sounds of a whisper.  Her attention drew to the Frozen Light he spoke of an outcast Band and her pale gold head shook slightly. Great....

Her cream hooves took a step forward so her body was in front of Ron. Her voice roared from her honey coated maw to the crowed around her. "The Unbound has been very secretive with all their meetings. They keep away from wondering ears and watching eyes. I will try my best to get more information on them. There has been an increasing rise of Outcast Bands. Our dear friend Calor has started one himself. The black and gold stallion has many false names and his real Name is Rikyn. He has come up with a group called the Order. I would say do not worry too much about him. I have a feeling something bad is about to happen, we need to be on our toes. Any intruders need to be reported and taken in for questioning. Just be ready to fight if something happens..." Her attention looked to her King and Queen, then to the warriors. 

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Tembovu @Elsa @Alysanne @Calstron @Mauja  *Glares * haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Raeden - 07-21-2016, 10:38 PM