Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Angry Merida is angry - Language Incoming O.o

M
E
R
I
D
A

We were LATE. I absolutely hate being late to meetings, specially when it is my first one. But my newborn daughter insisted on nursing before the meeting. Relax. I'm sure others be okay. I glance at my kitsune brother and smile. Leave it to him to be the calm to my storm at the moment. I am not only a new mother, but a first time mother. I hope, they will be cutting me some slack. If not, well I would handle why we are late at another time.

We arrive at the King is speaking his peace about the change of ranks. We slip in near Alysanne and the group around her, and I reach out and try to touch her hip to let her know that we are there. What happens next, makes me wish I had left Sansa behind with Miles to watch her. All hell seems to break loose. Alysanne is named the new Queen, but before I can congratulate her, another speaks up chastising the choice. More speak back and forth and I can feel my anger rising by the minute. Miles is reacting to my anger by pacing back and forth. This is no way for a herd to act, let alone toward both the former and now current leads. WHO THE HELL DO THESE IDIOTS THINK THEY ARE?!

I nose Sansa to stay with Alysanne, and suddenly find my frame moving forward past Aly and several others. Miles is of course with me almost daring anyone to stop me. I come where Elsa faces the main few who seem to be speaking ill of her. That is ENOUGH. I speak in almost a growl. I don't care if they are my height or bigger for the most part. I've had enough of this. Do you even hear what you are all saying? My green eyes look to the pregnant general, the filly who I assume is her daughter and the seer. Are you three done making spectacles of yourselves? Because that is exactly what you are doing along with disrespecting those who are your leaders. What a nice example you are setting for the little ones. My last sentence drips with sarcasm.

I don't care who you are, or your opinion. Elsa was your Queen. From the little time I have been here, she has done a damn good job. If the Goddess picked her, she was picked for a reason. The same with Alysanne. Hell she saved my life not to long ago. If she's that good as a Moon Doctor imagine the potential as a Queen? So you all can take you shitty ass opinions and stuff them up your pretentious asses and shut the fuck up.

Oh man, how good this feels. To really defend a leadership that I did not have my own second guesses about. It feels right. I had defended my father anytime someone had done this to him, but ninety nine percent of the time he had also deserved it. Elsa, Alysanne and Tembouv did not.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Merida - 07-22-2016, 08:05 PM