the Rift

[OPEN] Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne had been grazing quietly, sleep was evading her just as she was avoiding it, when the sound of something small running through the forest caused her dark ears to twitch. Her head quickly raised, green eyes flashing as they sought out the source just as Hemlock came swooping down from his perch in the trees overhead. His eyes were much better at seeing in the darkness than her own. But he hadn’t been awake when they had met Dacianna and Merida on the borders and did not recognize the companion - that was up to Aly.

“Miles!”

Alysanne called out to the kitsune when she spotted him coming over, already the dread stirring in the pit of her stomach - the same dread she felt whenever she saw a companion searching without their bonded. Someone was hurt. She had been a healer long enough to suspect it, feel certain that this was what it had to be. She quickly motioned him to lead her where she was needed and hurried after him as fast as she could - not caring how the wound on her thigh felt with each stretch and movement of her leg or how the soft feathers stung whenever they brushed against it.

Sure enough, there was Merida lying down and Alysanne wasted no time in hurrying over. The cause of her distress was blatant - her child was ready to come into the world. The pegasus lowered her head to nudge the girl softly, encouragingly. She wasn’t alone any longer. “I’m here, Merida. It’ll be okay - it’s time for the baby to come.” How Alysanne wished that she could take some of the pain onto herself! But her quest was still unfinished and she was unable. But she would do whatever else she could to make this as easy as possible. Her voice was soft and genuine when she spoke again. “You can do this.”

alysanne
image from flickr

@Merida
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-03-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Sansa - 07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 06:36 PM